Aston Villa v QPR ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maddix View Post
    To make way for Jenas in the middle .....To be fair it makes sense to set up as we did against Southampton away from home and go more attacking at home .....point wouldn't be a disaster today !
    Fair play
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Exactly, can't believe people are surprised by it. Hoilett started brilliantly last week, but faded badly in the second. It was either him or Townsend to miss out, no brainer that it should be Hoilett.
      We didn't end up 4-3-3 last week. We were a good ol fashioned 4-2-4 going forward. 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 works away from home but better against a high line defence. I'd buy that today but Villa are weird, sometimes sit high, sometimes really deep in same game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Exactly, can't believe people are surprised by it. Hoilett started brilliantly last week, but faded badly in the second. It was either him or Townsend to miss out, no brainer that it should be Hoilett.
        Yeah he did a little must admit, and he's still on the bench if we want to change it

Comment

I know this is the match thread but hope Fulham lose a few players tomorrow.

Comment

good day all,

well at least if it aint going our way, we can bring hoilett and tarbs on. i think hoilett is a lil unlucky to miss out though

Comment

Villa strenght is in their attack through the middle with Wiseman / Gabby / Benny, playing Jenus helps us combat this with Jenus trying to pick up the late runs from Midfeild. Well thats my take anyway
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

All i want today is for one player to have a perfect game, that player?....Cesar, clean sheet please Julio

Comment

Anyone else slightly concerned that with the top of the table sewn up, that these top teams are gonna lose their edge playing lower sides? I would much prefer the top teams Man City etc have something to play for

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                    Villa strenght is in their attack through the middle with Wiseman / Gabby / Benny, playing Jenus helps us combat this with Jenus trying to pick up the late runs from Midfeild. Well thats my take anyway
                    So 4-5-1 (4-3-3) possible. Park is key for us imo.

Comment

well im ready to go. stream ... check, bacon sarny.... check, cup of tea....... check , lemon haze ...... check. COYRS

Comment

Lets do this

Comment

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/175210...k-rangers.html

Comment

Villa settling faster. Knocking it around fairly comfortably.

Comment

Saints go 1 up against Liverpool

Comment

early doors. everyone aint even touched the ball yet

Comment

Working...
                                X