• Show
Clear All

is it one shot all game, from JB?

Comment

No fight,gutless,they should be ashamed to collect their wages

Comment

....of course....!

Comment

Not being funny, but they have one of the highest earning squads in world football, a few months ago the completely outplayed us in the 2nd half with 2 men less.... did anyone really expect this game to be too much different?

Personally i'd be happy enough to get the game out of the way with no injuries and concentrate on the league.

Comment

why is it that when we pump a ball forward all of our players run ahead of the ball and no one sits inbetween there back four and midfield looking for the drop ball, yet when they pump it forward they pick up the loose ball....MH's tactics need addressing if this is how we are gonna play football...

Comment

Look at the positives. Chelsea has not have many shots either.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Not being funny, but they have one of the highest earning squads in world football, a few months ago the completely outplayed us in the 2nd half with 2 men less.... did anyone really expect this game to be too much different?

Personally i'd be happy enough to get the game out of the way with no injuries and concentrate on the league.

They have only outplayed us because we keep giving them the ball at every opportunity! If we had a plan i.e. try to attack and maybe shot, then who knows what could have happened!

Comment

Joey Barton can F**k off as well his deadball delivery is c**p

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Look at the positives. Chelsea has not have many shots either.
                    agreed, they looked like they couldn't be arsed either, but at least they can find their own players with a pass!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      why is it that when we pump a ball forward all of our players run ahead of the ball and no one sits inbetween there back four and midfield looking for the drop ball, yet when they pump it forward they pick up the loose ball....MH's tactics need addressing if this is how we are gonna play football...
                      Agree p*ss poor

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        is it one shot all game, from JB?
                        There was the shot from SWP which Cech saved. That was just before the penalty so who knows what would have happened if it wasn't for the penalty.

I agree we haven't played well, but then neither has Chelsea. Neither team really deserves to win this one. Have Chelsea actually put us under any real pressure?

Taarabt and Traore should be back next week. The two newcomers didn't play (I don't think Hughes wanted to risk them in a game like this) and there is always the possibility of a couple more signings next week.

Comment

yep, SWP can't pass, dribble, tackle or....shoot!

Comment

fuk me that was embarrassing.

Comment

One word

UNACCEPTABLE!

Comment

Not great at all, but 180 minutes against an expensively assembled squad, and all they've managed is a really soft penalty against us.

Would rather 3 point against Villa tbf

Comment

Working...
                                X