No announcement yet.

QPR vs Carlisle Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play ur best players and take them off when job is done !

Comment

• Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
      FFS Ramsey! Idiot! When I saw the team sheet I thought WE ARE ####ED! How to destroy confidence & momentum!
      That team was more than capable of beating Carlisle. The players were $hit. Bar 2 or 3 they were all atrocious.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Just proves once Austin Phillips and a couple of others all we have left is a pile of s*it, the manager should be pulled over the coals for putting a weak side out, at the end of the day the club is losing money we could pull a Man U or Arsenal etc which gives us some revenue.

Comment

• by the sound of it chery was causing them problems for the five mins or so he was on. half an hour of him and phillips cd have made a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            by the sound of it chery was causing them problems for the five mins or so he was on. half an hour of him and phillips cd have made a difference.
            Not by the f acking sight of it..... Total s hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              That team was more than capable of beating Carlisle. The players were $hit. Bar 2 or 3 they were all atrocious.
              were you there matty? who was good/ bad?

Comment

by the sound of it chery was causing them problems for the five mins or so he was on. half an hour of him and phillips cd have made a difference.
                Hmm I didn't think he done too much tbh. Hit the wall with a free kick, over hit a corner straight out for a throw in and had a volley land in the upper loft.

Comment

• We should have a fiver each sweepstake and the one who guesses the nearest person to guess how many 'thats another two goals leaked again' threads there are takes all the pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Hmm I didn't think he done too much tbh. Hit the wall with a free kick, over hit a corner straight out for a throw in and had a volley land in the upper loft.
                    Oh OK fair enough mate just reading the texts on bbc. sounds pretty rubbish all round then

Comment

were you there matty? who was good/ bad?
                      Yea on way back now. We were dreadful mate. To pick out a few:

I thought Goborn played well, as did Doughty (better first half) and Kpekwa. Polter , Hoilett, Grego-Cox and JET were all awful IMO. Polter had the worst touch of a footballer I've seen in a long time and for a big lad he didn't seem to use his strength well. RGC tries hard and I would love him to be a success coming from the youth but he just doesn't seem to to it.

Comment

• Hindsight and all that but why don't we play our first team then rest important players when the jobs done?

Looking at other matches tonight we seem to be one of the few who decided to take the ####. Gobern and Doherty cm? Blimey.

Comment

• Our central midfielders were woeful in my view. Non league standard.

Comment

• Over the moon we are out, just gutted it wasnt in the first round, would of saved 5000 people getting the hump and soaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Hindsight and all that but why don't we play our first team then rest important players when the jobs done?

Looking at other matches tonight we seem to be one of the few who decided to take the ####. Gobern and Doherty cm? Blimey.
                              Goborn isn't a fashionable name so won't get much credit but he really didn't do much wrong at all tonight. Certainly one of our better performers tonight (not that that's saying much given the performance).

Comment

• Ramsey is a Pr*ck and always will be, insulting fans by putting out that crap on the field, they go to work earn money to pay to go and watch that rubbish, if it was a loss away from home you would say ok but to get beat at home to a side that conceded 4 at the weekend is not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X