X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
    SWP over Vargas why...

Vargas looked pretty sharp when he played at the start of the season
    I think it is for the defensive cover to support Furlong initially. Give him a bit of defensive cover that Vargas can't
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Injured maybe? no Isla either?
      Vargas is on the bench, dunno about Isla

Comment

No Rio (which is probably a good thing) and no Isla, not even on the bench?

Comment

Everyone is going to have to put a shift in as they have a lot of pace up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
            Vargas is on the bench, dunno about Isla
            yeah I meant he's coming back from injury so maybe vargas isnt 100% fit or too attacking to play ahead of furlong as Nasser said.

Comment

Big game for Taraabt today!! He gives is that creative edge we often miss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                SWP may come good! Come on boys
                Oh Christ if only...... Not the selection we were expecting. Hopefully 4231. And with Phillips on the right. Time for Adel to step up to the plate. And for Caulker.

Not there today as I've a virus. So wish I was.

Comment

Ffs how is Swp making the team

Fuming, hate that piece if crap

Will not and never will come good

Comment

Not sure how much defensive cover SWP will provide but we need goals. We're not capable of keeping a clean sheet with our best RB. SWP has been awful for us just hope he turns in a good performance, nothing but 3 points is needed today.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      Ffs how is Swp making the team

Fuming, hate that piece if crap

Will not and never will come good
                      He was good before we bought him. What happened to Doughty? He haven't feature since Hull

Comment

Anyway this might be our back-four for the future. If we stay up

Comment

Is Isla injured then? Because if he isn't just can't see why he wouldn't start over Furlong or at least be on the bench. The Chileans haven't really featured much lately.

Comment

Don't understand how swp can get a game and adel played at Burnley and now palace 2 blood and thunder games yet doesn't get a look in against opposition who give you time on the ball.hope I'm wrong about swp but the only time I saw him this season he was out paced by burtons centre back playing at left back.

Comment

Felt good about this match then I see SWP in the team. #### me this guy has to be the luckiest man on earth. How he has made a living impersonating a footballer for this long is beyond belief. Gutted

Comment

Ramsey keeps chopping and changing. Guess he's trying to find a formula. Let's hope it isn't 451. Never thought I'd see SWP start a game ever again. Strange. Here's hoping. COYRs.

Comment

Working...
                                X