Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHELSEA v QPR - TEAM NEWS And Match Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time up.a slender defeat,so no shame in that.I DO however hope members dont start all these"SO PROUD" threads like the Man Utd defeat from last year.lets just move on and concentrate on Barnsley.

Comment

Looks like Jim's Stopped Tinkering

;D

Only 2 changes:

1 forced (Watson cup-tied) and I guess he felt obliged to give Heaton a run out.

Looks like the squad is settling, with partnerships striking up (Stewart/Gorkss as they did last season), Vine & Simpson, etc.

I will miss the Barnsley match as I have to take my daughter to start Uni. My mate is borrowing my ST though. Hopefully another 3 pts in the bag.

U Rsssss!!!!!
      Last edited by Minty; 23-09-2009, 09:46 PM.
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

I would say there's more reason this time, as we sound as if we gave it a bloody good go.

At Old Trafford we only attacked in the last 10 minutes.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          time up.a slender defeat,so no shame in that.I DO however hope members dont start all these"SO PROUD" threads like the Man Utd defeat from last year.lets just move on and concentrate on Barnsley.
          so not allowed to praise the players after a good performance.....strange one that.

Comment

lets hope he has finally found his 11

Comment

starting to look promising...

Comment

12 newbies since jan 2008 in the 18 tonight, no doubt if we play chelsea again in 18 months time or so we'll have another 10 new players in premier league meeting.

Comment

Maybe if were at the match you could actually provide a decent comment.

We looked twice the team what played Chelsea when LDC was in charge.

Comment

By all accounts Heaton a had a very good game

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Maybe if were at the match you could actually provide a decent comment.

We looked twice the team what played Chelsea when LDC was in charge.
                      thats good to know but i was only making stat comments,so why bite my head off? a reaction maybe?

Comment

Heaton, Faurlin fantastic.

It's great having such a deep midfield (as we do). Liege again superb- like everyone else at the back. Wish Borrowdale was a bit quicker, but his distribution was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          thats good to know but i was only making stat comments,so why bite my head off? a reaction maybe?
                          well you did make it sound like we haven't improved.......

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            so not allowed to praise the players after a good performance.....strange one that.
                            good effort against Chelseas 2nd team(who would probably be capable of being midtable in the premier league),but we were beaten at the end of the day,so on to more important issues,the championship,and Barnsley.hopefully we can get a loan striker in by then.

Comment

Working...
                            X