No announcement yet.

Q.P.R V Doncaster Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We make Doncaster look like Barcelona and still some fans are saying all is rosy...

Personally I would stick with Krancjar as think he could at least do something. Benyoun isn't match fit so wd take him off. Barton wants to hit everything too early and too long. O'Neil pants as usual. Surely we have to go for broke and bring on Johnson?

Comment

We lose this and confidence will be low, first place seems like miles away right now.

Leicester will be watching our results and will be hoping to gain points, we're making life easy for them.

We need 2 goals now.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        plenty of empty seats today
        Hardly surprising, sadly. A friend asked me to go and I contemplated the long drive up to London, sitting in the rain watching us fail to score or even go forward - decided to watch it in the comfort of my own home where I can at least turn it off and forget about it afterwards. Suspect a lot of fans felt the same. I said right near the start of this season - even when we were top of the table - this season has a v flat feel to it. Maybe its just post-Prem blues...

Comment

Should play youngsters that have no fear and want to play

Comment

Don't worry, my dog barked twice that means we will win.

Comment

Another great xmas/new year period for rangers.

We always play rubbish during this time.

Comment

Depressing stuff again, but still hoping this 45 sees an improvement.

If we lose this one....

Comment

I don't mind seeing a long pass from anyone as long as it's on, a quick direct attack is good imo we have to stop faffing with it in our own half all time

Comment

Who's gone off

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I don't mind seeing a long pass from anyone as long as it's on, a quick direct attack is good imo we have to stop faffing with it in our own half all time
                      But then what's the point of having five ball playing midfielders that you by-pass? Knocking it up to Austin crowded out by four defenders is v easy for them to deal with. We've been saying it all season but we need players from midfield to run forward with the attack.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        The thing is the balls were either well out of Austin's reach or to his head for him to flick to no-one.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          But then what's the point of having five ball playing midfielders that you by-pass? Knocking it up to Austin crowded out by four defenders is v easy for them to deal with. We've been saying it all season but we need players from midfield to run forward with the attack.

Agree

Comment

Not got a lot of game changers left on the bench

Comment

Last 2 decisions by this ref are shocking

Comment

That looked like we got away with one there at first glance.

Comment

Working...
                                X