Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I think we new a new back four.
    We've got a back 10 based on our goal threat.

Comment

• Right gonna put one out there and its way way way left field but..............................i reckon we might need a striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Right gonna put one out there and its way way way left field but..............................i reckon we might need a striker.
        We have a squad full..they're all on strike

Comment

• Harry should get all the players to watch all the Youtube videos under "How to play football"

They might learn a thing or two.

Comment

• Pre-season means nothing. United were beaten by some Thai XI today... doesn't mean they're out of the title race, christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Harry should get all the players to watch all the Youtube videos under "How to play football"

They might learn a thing or two.
              Just watched the match. I am not surprised with our performance. We are just like where we left off last season. No cutting edge, lack of quality balls and defensive errors.

There were a couple of good performances but overall mediocre.

Harry needs to change the culture of the team and bring in some hungry players. We have too many has beens and mediocre players. We do not have the right attitude and are in a bud rudge. The desire is most of the players are missing.

It was not like Pish out played us but for their ability they put in an effort.

When are we going to see Harry's motivational skills.

Comment

• Same as last season we have a squad full of players who dont give a sh1t...need to get rid of them but its not easy to find people as stupid as our lot to sign them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                  Just watched the match. I am not surprised with our performance. We are just like where we left off last season. No cutting edge, lack of quality balls and defensive errors.

Harry needs to change the culture of the team and bring in some hungry players. We have too many has beens and mediocre players. We do not have the right attitude and are in a bud rudge. The desire is most of the players are missing.

That sounds about spot on, hope Harry can sort it out before the season starts.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooo we dont need young and hungry players, we need experience to get out of thid divison! the older the better.

this is what we need............

dont forget the false teeth lads
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• give dunne what he wants! 20 precious mins of playing time in 18 months. that is the quality we need.

he was also quite good 60 years ago.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Did we lose???

Comment

• I am not panicking over these 2 pre season results though our lack of scoring against sides like this is concerning! Dropping down a division rarely makes a poor team into a good one!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• We could create a DVD with the amount of mess up's we've made in the past few years.

Comment

Well said.

Comment

• We had 5 ex-England internationals on the pitch at one time yesterday: Green, Jenas, SWP, BZ, AJ, along with internationals from other countries and we still struggled.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X