Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On way home - QPR 1 Brentford 4 (League Cup)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On way home - QPR 1 Brentford 4 (League Cup)

    Shocking, pathetic, embarrassing, or just plain ####ing useless, choose any derogatory term u can think of. Totally slaughtered in the first half, marginally better second, if Yeni I who raced clear for a great chance and Sylla who had an easy header at 3-1 had scored who knows, however 4-1 was fair, 7-1 fairer.
    Where do u start, Furlong and Robinson are both league 1 at best, Furlongs positional sense is nil.
    Caulker hopelessly unfit, Baptiste very basic, combine the 4 and you have a defence from hell that was ripped apart.
    Biggest disappoint for me was Manning and Ariel, both miles of the pace, upfront Yeni and Sylla looked like lost souls, Yeni should be sold and Sylla who knows with him.
    10 changes is at least 5 to many and that massacre will affect confidence.
    Brentford fans taking the #### all night, Thank-you
    Mr Holloway, next time u concede a match before kick-off please let us hardy/mad souls know before the game.

  • #2
    Feel for you, Romford.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Shocking, pathetic, embarrassing, or just plain ####ing useless, choose any derogatory term u can think of. Totally slaughtered in the first half, marginally better second, if Yeni I who raced clear for a great chance and Sylla who had an easy header at 3-1 had scored who knows, however 4-1 was fair, 7-1 fairer.
      Where do u start, Furlong and Robinson are both league 1 at best, Furlongs positional sense is nil.
      Caulker hopelessly unfit, Baptiste very basic, combine the 4 and you have a defence from hell that was ripped apart.
      Biggest disappoint for me was Manning and Ariel, both miles of the pace, upfront Yeni and Sylla looked like lost souls, Yeni should be sold and Sylla who knows with him.
      10 changes is at least 5 to many and that massacre will affect confidence.
      Brentford fans taking the #### all night, Thank-you
      Mr Holloway, next time u concede a match before kick-off please let us hardy/mad souls know before the game.
      Mate, have you ever seen us in the cup before? We were always gonna lose tonight. Fair play for making the effort, but history should tell you that your in for a long night when you buy a ticket to a cup game!
      Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
      Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

      Comment


      • #4
        Plus that numb nuts subbing Pawel who, with Freeman, had got us playing when shifted to the left and back on the right first twenty mins of the second half. Back to the first half rubbish once Mackie came in. Criminal selection and non existent tactics. Plum.

        Comment


        • #5
          Bang on OP. Only minor positive was Chair looked a decent little player. 10 of that starting 11 (bar Pawel) showed they're miles away from being good enough to start for us.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Mate, have you ever seen us in the cup before? We were always gonna lose tonight. Fair play for making the effort, but history should tell you that your in for a long night when you buy a ticket to a cup game!
            I should know better, every ####ing year, I never learn, however when I saw the team I was quite hopeful, 2 attacking full backs, 2 old heads in defence and pace up front, how wrong can u be, although the young player Chair looked a promising player, although a bit away from first team

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm sure Caulker will get most of the grief but our 2 full backs were shocking....especially Robinson. Not sure about Ingram either. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                I should know better, every ####ing year, I never learn, however when I saw the team I was quite hopeful, 2 attacking full backs, 2 old heads in defence and pace up front, how wrong can u be, although the young player Chair looked a promising player, although a bit away from first team
                Like I say mate, 10 out of 10 for effort. For me, I'm massively surprised when we don't lose a cup game, regardless of the opponent. Don't like losing to Brentford, and certainly not in that manner. But in the grand scheme of things, I care a lot more about the league!
                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                Comment


                • #9
                  We lost that in middle. How the manager thought playing two inexperienced kids with what 20gsmes combined between them as our midfield beggars belief

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How many games should a professional footballer expect to play over a season?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Feel for you, Romford.
                      Prayers are with you Romford.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        #Pray4Romford

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Heard the Brentford fans really took the p*ss last night. Hopefully we can do the same back when we play with our first team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Heard the Brentford fans really took the p*ss last night. Hopefully we can do the same back when we play with our first team.
                              It was Brentford's reserves too so don't think I will get too confident in that.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X