Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cards On The Table..What Frustrates You Most About The Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest gripe is lack of patience and stability.

When (if) that is shown, we can move forward.

Comment

Mutley the sight of caits toilet covered in rose petals would be a beautiful thing so she would be fine doing a no2
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cait is like the Queen

She doesnt poo
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

On renewing S.T last year at a 50% increase on the previous year, we were led to believe that our "matchday experience" would be greatly enhanced. Unfortunately this didn't come true. I still have difficulty in getting a pee & a drink in during half time, from my seat I cannot see the big screen ( no I dont want to relocate I sit there with people that have become good friends over the years, the seats still have no leg room, no bookies, the only enhancement I saw was silver paint!!

Perhaps this is the reason why the atmosphere was dire last season, it felt like we were being taken for a ride - bled. at least in the days of threatening administration, we knew we never had funds to spend, we didnt feel like we were being given false hope, the atmosphere was brill, thats what families do when the going gets tough they stick together & fight as one.

Yes I have renewed for this year - Its in the blood. Its for QPR, not briatore/ecclestone /mittal/paladini etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            Very intuitive Pete! Can you also "sense" Saturday's Lottery numbers for me?

This "sense" skill you have...is it some sort of Jedi mind trick?
            so you can never tell when your girlfriend or boyfriend (dont know which way you swing lol ) or a member of your family is upset? lol

for me, when i put ssn on and notts forest have signed another player, another decent player goes to a club etc, thats just gutting as its never qpr lol

Comment

It's the lack of ambition on my part everyone knows to get out of the champioship you need a forward scoring 20plus goals a season yes i know every club wants one of them and they dont grow on trees,but we go and spend 3.5m on yet another midfielder but still nothing on the forward front.

Dont get me wrong if we can keep vine fit he'll make a big difference to our front line he's a clever player around the box but not an out and out goal scorer.I think our midfield is as good as any in the league and on paper the likes of buszaky,rowlands,and cook should provide goals but is that what we've got pin our hopes.....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Price of Season Tickets, the board, lack of big money signings.

If you had to pick one thing, what would it be? I sense some are unhappy to say the least.

Lets, get it out the way before the season starts, so at least we can start positive as a group of fans, which in turn helps the team win football matches

top quality signings, with out a doubt :(

i think if they splashed out on the kind of players us the supporters want, the price of tickets & the likes wouldn't be an issue :red_heart:

Comment

Our own fans constant moaning, wanting success over night and when it doesn't happen throwing their toys out the pram !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Our own fans constant moaning, wanting success over night and when it doesn't happen throwing their toys out the pram !
                    We have a winner! :boss:
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

The biggest disappointment for me is the lack of money spent on improving the squad.
                      Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon with the Argie bloke, even if he's yet another midfield player, but.........Where's the bleedin' striker who will terrorise defences?

Still though, roll on sat aug 8th, COME ON YOU Rrrrrrrrrrssss!!!!

Comment

the board and their boll.ocks about a 4 year plan
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

They've upped the Season Ticket prices on the back of the commitment to attaining Premier League status but then foist manager upon manager upon us, poor player after poor player and treat the paying fan as if they are a gaggle of village *****s turning up for a morris dance.

No communication with the supporters (AGM?), outrageous spin (others may call it downright lying) and mistake after mistake after mistake with no lessons being learned. Oh - and the walking PR nightmare that is the Commercial dept......

I believe the owners are being more than duplicitious with their motives and statements and couldn't give two hoots about the fanbase here. They only act when forced to by either the national media (Derby) or the supporters calling their bluff and feeling the hit in the pocket (ST prices/Early Bird)

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                            the board and their boll.ocks about a 4 year plan
                            Wasn't it a 4 year plan to get promoted?? if so aint this the 2nd year??
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Heidar Helgusson.End of.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                                Wasn't it a 4 year plan to get promoted?? if so aint this the 2nd year??
                                think its gonna be a constant "4 year plan"...they just renew it every season ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X