Based on certain people's idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on certain people's idea

of giving Sousa 1 or 2 games before deciding if he should be gotten rid off. Perhaps we can apply that same idea to Paladini. If he makes another waste of space signing, then he should be sacked also.

Yeah I dont want to see any more donkeys like that lad from Spurs that we just signed
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Yeah I dont want to see any more donkeys like that lad from Spurs that we just signed
      Or ones like Fitz Hall, Delaney, Cook & HH....swings in roundabouts I guess!

Comment

But I guess you're more than happy with Borrowdale, Miller, Tommassini, Cook, Ramage, Helguson, American keeper that injured Vine and was sent back(Forgot his name). Di Carmini, Alberti, Ledesma, Parejo. Fair enough I can accept that

Comment

Fitz Hall is a good player.

If I remember correctly many people were delighted when we re signed Cook...me included.

I actually dont think it has helped with us playing one striker when you are getting balls into the box it's harder to hit one man than two.

We all know what Lee is capable of on his day and I hope he comes good how much did we sell Lee for and then re sign for?

Give HH a chance I am sure next season he will score 15-20.

Delaney has been poor this season I'd imagine he may leave this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
            But I guess you're more than happy with Borrowdale, Miller, Tommassini, Cook, Ramage, Helguson, American keeper that injured Vine and was sent back(Forgot his name). Di Carmini, Alberti, Ledesma, Parejo. Fair enough I can accept that
            Or Connoly, Gorks, Stewart Buzzacky Routledge Vine Tarabat Cerny

I think we all know who was responsible for bringing Parejo to the club and it was not our Sporting Director.

Mathew Pickens was only at the club a few months he was the lad that was responsible for the injury to Vine.

Comment

Is that the sound of a straw being clutched?
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Well considering expectations for promotion this season were so high. Were they the right quality of players that would take us to the promised land of the premiership.

Comment

Kat...Not great mate.

I'll give you Borrowdale (as we haven't seen him), the keeper, Alberti and even Di Carmine and Alberti...But as for the rest, don't even go there.

Miller has pedigree in this league. Not been great, but hardly poor.
                  Tommassi - Once a World class player. Could have gone either way.
                  Cook - He was class before he left. Another unfortunate one.
                  Ramage - Never disliked him and stand by that. Decent player.
                  Helguson - None of us were against him signing. He was exactly what we needed. Nobody thought he'd turn out to be as poor as he is.
                  Parejo - Came with a huge Pedigree...Even Arsenal wanted him. Another unfortuante one.
                  Ledesma - I doubt even you weren't taken in by him at 1st. The kid looked class. Again...unfortunate.

Sorry Kat, but for me that was a weak statement.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                    Is that the sound of a straw being clutched?
                    Not at all mate...as W12 said..."swings and roundabouts"

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Kat...Not great mate.

I'll give you Borrowdale (as we haven't seen him), the keeper, Alberti and even Di Carmine and Alberti...But as for the rest, don't even go there.

Miller has pedigree in this league. Not been great, but hardly poor.
                      Tommassi - Once a World class player. Could have gone either way.
                      Cook - He was class before he left. Another unfortunate one.
                      Ramage - Never disliked him and stand by that. Decent player.
                      Helguson - None of us were against him signing. He was exactly what we needed. Nobody thought he'd turn out to be as poor as he is.
                      Parejo - Came with a huge Pedigree...Even Arsenal wanted him. Another unfortuante one.
                      Ledesma - I doubt even you weren't taken in by him at 1st. The kid looked class. Again...unfortunate.

Sorry Kat, but for me that was a weak statement.
                      Forget what pedigree they came with and how good they used to be. Have they made us a better team Miller isn't getting into the squad these days. tomassi has gone back after 1 good perfromance. Ramage gave poor performances and is he actually a full back. Parejo never made the grade and has gone back. Ledesma after a promising start has gone back. helguson has been poor.

Now tell me. Do you not believe that the money used for those players could have been better spent. We have needed a decent striker all season. That list contains none and has 6 midfielders. 1 decent striker would have made the difference and probably saved us a lot of money in the process.

Comment

'Forget what pedigree they came with and how good they used to be'

How else do you select a player? Blind faith?

As BennyBoy says, some of our selections have proved unfortunate. Hindsight is
                        always 20/20. We could have got Phillips in the summer and he could have broken his
                        leg in September. Nothing is certain in football.

I hope our 'money' buys us better luck next season.

Comment

Forget what pedigree they came with and how good they used to be. Have they made us a better team Miller isn't getting into the squad these days. tomassi has gone back after 1 good perfromance. Ramage gave poor performances and is he actually a full back. Parejo never made the grade and has gone back. Ledesma after a promising start has gone back. helguson has been poor.

Now tell me. Do you not believe that the money used for those players could have been better spent. We have needed a decent striker all season. That list contains none and has 6 midfielders. 1 decent striker would have made the difference and probably saved us a lot of money in the process.
                          That's not whay I'm saying Kat...But I'm sure you knew that?

I am just pointing out that none of these were players who the fans turned their nose up at, I'm sure you'll agree. Maybe with the exception of Cook who I recall had many fans unsure of his return.

All I am saying is taht these signings could have gone either way. It does happen.

Comment

Paladini's problem is that he has always had to make do with whatever budget he has and therefore will buy some who later fail. Even Chelsea with all their money have made some terrible signings so have Arsenal and so have Man Utd and Man City will in the future.

Comment

I think what it comes down to at the end of the day is that Paladini is just not very good at his job & is holding us back as a football club.

Comment

Working...
                              X