Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Was named in MOTDs team of the week, which was more than deserved. It's no coincidence that we've tightened up at the back under Harry with Clint in the team. Even at Man U we did exceptionally well with Clint and Nelsen until Anton came on. The guy's reaction of sheer elation at the Fulham final whistle said it all. First name on the team sheet at CB for me along with Adel. Top fella.

Top top bloke. Did well yesterday.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Clint is a marvellous player, I am no longer surprised that he comes in and does such a good job for us.
      As Harry says, 'if we had more like 'em (Clint, Ryan, Shaun) we wouldn't be where we are.'

Comment

nelson and clint with Mbia in front and after yesterday faurlin look solid. I have a small feeling we might get distin in Jan and Lescott go to Everton, hes an oldy but goody

Comment

Playing well but must be careful with his hunger for the ball. Sometimes reckless with his tackles and too hot.

Comment

Hill is one of my favourite players. Never lets us down, always gives his all. A fantastic servant to the club.

Absolutely p155 es all over Ferdinand and i bet he dont earn half of his wages. It's wrong.

Comment

Clint hill is an Premiership quality defender and an absolute animal

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Hill is one of my favourite players. Never lets us down, always gives his all. A fantastic servant to the club.

Absolutely p155 es all over Ferdinand and i bet he dont earn half of his wages. It's wrong.
                I totally agree. I hated seeing Anton coming off the bench yesterday....

Comment

Clint Hill is still top notch!!:pleasantsuprise:
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Had that as$wipe Hughes stayed in charge Clint would never have got a game and would have been offloaded to Leeds in January. Whatever happens this season, thank God he's gone.

Comment

Met him yesterday before the game and he was a quality bloke, chatted to fans etc

Comment

Hill plays with passion! Wasn't really sure at first with Hill and nelsen but they've proved me wrong. Look organised at the back for once.

Comment

Wasn't our player of the year last season for nothing! Had a horrible start vs Swansea but that was it. One of our best players so far this season.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wears the shirt with pride, and gives everything and more.
                            Top pro and a good bloke.
                            It's just like watching Clint Hill !.
                            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Wasn't our player of the year last season for nothing! Had a horrible start vs Swansea but that was it. One of our best players so far this season.
                              Also last season against Bolton after being sent off, great pro, honest 100% player
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X