Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    dont worry mate. he will be gone when our megabowl gets turned down at the ooc.

i wonder how warren farm is getting on.
    As far as I am aware, all moving along on both fronts, I wonder if you will be big enough to put your hands up when all is completed?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      As far as I am aware, all moving along on both fronts, I wonder if you will be big enough to put your hands up when all is completed?
      I wouldn't bet on it

Comment

living locally if it gets the ok ,they hope to have a new station by 2026
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

always do mate.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            living locally if it gets the ok ,they hope to have a new station by 2026
            I would think it would take 5yrs+
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              I wouldn't bet on it
              Have you proof of that?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

I would think it would take 5yrs+
                they have to build the railway first as in HS2
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Have you proof of that?
                  you got your wires mixed up cali, he is just having a cheeky dig at me.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Apologies, maybe a bit to early for me, the guy has put his money where his mouth is over the last few years, he has been let down be the managers and players.

What annoys me is he still gets stick, as far as I am aware, we are still go on both WF and OOC, we have the best squad since the mid 90's and with a bit of luck we will survive this season and move forward as a club over the next few years!

Thank you MR Fernandes and good luck in your current plight!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Apologies, maybe a bit to early for me, the guy has put his money where his mouth is over the last few years, he has been let down be the managers and players.

What annoys me is he still gets stick, as far as I am aware, we are still go on both WF and OOC, we have the best squad since the mid 90's and with a bit of luck we will survive this season and move forward as a club over the next few years!

Count me in on that

Comment

Not a dig at all Hits just hoping you realise you posted that without thinking

Comment

Comment

+1. Good post.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              +1. Good post.
                              +1. From me too.

Comment

Some fans are hammering Tony on twitter, though many are supporting him.

Obviously now is not a good time for anybody to be doing this, but somebody needs to be put in charge until he is able to turn his attention to QPR.

I get the feeling all transfers have been put on hold (which is why nothing is happening with Zarate) and Harry can't do anything about it which is why he was so downbeat in the press conference about transfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X