No announcement yet.

COVENTRY Sign van Aanholt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the sounds of it, for the sake of his future he made the correct decision going to Coventry as he will play left back and that's it. QPR always seem to play people out of position.

Comment

Connolley should be playing CB, Borrowdale should be playing for Wealdstone and van Aanholt should be LB.

Comment

I agree about Connolly.

Having only seen Borrowdale once and never having seen Van Aanholt, I wouldn't say.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

why do the club insist on coninually playing connolly out of position. just get a LB in! :devil:
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Connolley should be playing CB, Borrowdale should be playing for Wealdstone and van Aanholt should be LB.
            wealdstone,when did this happen:confused:
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

do we sign anyone we get linked too???

no. why?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                do we sign anyone we get linked too???

no. why?
                Lack of stability?

Comment

i love that everyone is sayin its a **** up when all most have seen of him is a youtube clip playing against another set of reserves. that dont mean anything, at the end of the day JM obviously had a good look at him and perhaps he didnt see him above borrowdale or even a make shift left back in connolly. we do need a left back, thats a no brainer, but if the boy wanted to play week in, week out and JM told him that werent gonna happen - hes then opted elsewhere, im sure theyll get someone in - if not we'll just have to use lee brown as cover

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Who has not put a foot wrong pre-season

Apprantly with Connolly and Boory vying for left back, could not be guaranteed first choice
                    Yea Borrowdale who has impressed so much we have already had two trialist left backs and are seemingly desperate to get someone on loan! What a player....

Comment

I've only seen Pete so far that he hasn't put a foot wrong apart from quotes from the Club Insider - seen the bloke a few times in the past and never was impressed despite the u-21 billing but then Steve Slade played for the u 21's...
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                      X