Hoping the TV Cameras can see past Newcastle this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping the TV Cameras can see past Newcastle this season

I can't help but notice that 2 of BBCs first 3 games feature Newcastle (ok the other 1 features us admittedly) and during August & September SKY will show 3 of their matches live compared to none of QPR's (unless the TBAs become QPR). 5 lives games by the end of September.....That does somewhat show a tad bit of bias.

Do you know of a link where i can see the Championship games the BBC are showing mate?.

Thanks.

Comment

It's not a fair sport and it seems to be getting worse.

It will be on TV after match of the day.

You should also be able to view the goals on the BBC website and BBC iplayer I think, I don't think it will be long because the new club players will have that.

Comment

The media will be obsessed with Newcastle, unless they start idling around a mediocre 14th or so and clearly don't seem to have the oomph to pull up.
        Even if (fingers crossed!) they are involved at the wrong end of the table, the media will be obsessed with the "fall from grace" aspect.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Do you know of a link where i can see the Championship games the BBC are showing mate?.

Thanks.
          This is what they've released so far:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/8124105.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            This is what they've released so far:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/8124105.stm
            Thanks mate.

Can understand them showing the Baggies v Newcastle first game.Both are clubs who are expected to be up there at season's end.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU_QPR View Post
              It's not a fair sport and it seems to be getting worse.

It will be on TV after match of the day.

You should also be able to view the goals on the BBC website and BBC iplayer I think, I don't think it will be long because the new club players will have that.
              Yes....Highlights will be better I think but living in Devon, I've got 3 away games (already ordered the tickets to all 3) that I can get to and I'll probably be able to get to 2 or 3 home games so I do like my live televised QPR matches. Now that my boy's a bit older (13 this month), I might be able to get to more but televised games mean a lot to me.

Comment

Same as anything though...once a team starts doing well they'll want to show their games
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Same as anything though...once a team starts doing well they'll want to show their games
                  So we should feature in the final games then.;)

Comment

This Reminds me of when we got relegated from Prem with Man City and Sky followed their return to Prem but stopped if then they were sinking and were relegated at end of season

Comment

why are sky/bbc so stupid in thinking games starring the top teams will be good games.

same with itv last year they always semed to pick the only 0-0 of the weekend.
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                        why are sky/bbc so stupid in thinking games starring the top teams will be good games.

same with itv last year they always semed to pick the only 0-0 of the weekend.
                        They pick games that they think will get the most viewers.Hence more chance of selling advertising during adverts.

Comment

Shouldn't matter to the BBC then.
                          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            I can't help but notice that 2 of BBCs first 3 games feature Newcastle (ok the other 1 features us admittedly) and during August & September SKY will show 3 of their matches live compared to none of QPR's (unless the TBAs become QPR). 5 lives games by the end of September.....That does somewhat show a tad bit of bias.
                            our game with leicester at home is on sky.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                              Shouldn't matter to the BBC then.
                              I did mean ITV and Sky.

Comment

Working...
                              X