Singing fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singing fans

Right, i think if were ever gonna sort out this atmosphere problem think we need to sort out the seating. who on here would genuinely be up for trying out one game in the block in ellerslie rd closest to the away fans, just for one game, see how it worked?

Pipe down wee man.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

If anyone pipes up in Platinum I'll chuck one my prawn sandwiches at them.

Peace and quiet is whats required at football.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

sshh fat boy. think about it, for at least 45mins ud be within touching distance of your boyfriend damage!

Comment

Funky I never saw you as Platinum, I thought you would be 1 of the boys like Pete etc.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I understand the historical reasons for the "lads" sitting in P/Q/R blocks, but nowadays it seems daft that our "singers" are sat as far away as possible from the away fans. (Plus getting the drum as far away from the Loft would be a HUGE bonus).
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I've often wondered what the atmosphere would be like at HQ if the q/p/r block singers sat in the middle of ellerslie road stand...

Whether it would get everyone else singing ??

Comment

i think it would make a massive difference paul. if i was in charge, id give away fans half of ellerslie rd closest to loft,then id have home fans behind both goals. Would make loft all one stand, no tiers and introduce it as a singing and standing stand. then i gaurantee it would be rocking at home. u only have to look at the kop at anfield,rocking week-in week-out and in the kop evry1 stands.

Comment

That won't work.
                  U can't expect our passionate fans to pay extra for sitting in Gold. They could sit near the away end but it would be like a funeral down the other end.

Comment

thats why i asked if any1 would try it one game. think all the bronze silver n gold is nonsense, and definitely a contributary factor of the poor atmosphere.

Comment

Club doesn't care as long as the chandeliers are polished.
                      I think they regard us as something the cat dragged in.
                      Sing? Atmosphere?
                      Go to the opera for that, they do...
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

your a fiesty woman.
                        I wouldn't mess with you!

Comment

If there's one thing guaranteed to bring out the worst in me is the us/them attitude at LR these days.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                            thats why i asked if any1 would try it one game. think all the bronze silver n gold is nonsense, and definitely a contributary factor of the poor atmosphere.
                            Loads did try it once tubby, by moving over to the A Block in the South Africa Road and the club threatened to ban people and put notices in the program.

Comment

There is a small group that stand in the back row down by the away fans who try there best to sing and slate the away support but when the away support is large they get pointed at and laughed at and it makes us look a little silly coz they can't really see or hear the guys down in q block.

Would be a nice idea to get people down that end for a one game experiment but can't see it happening
                              "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Working...
                              X