Is Kamara Worth 4 Million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kamara Worth 4 Million?

Would you seriously buy him for that amount from Fulham?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

worth every last penny

Comment

Dont think we would pay that, even if he is worth it........o dear....sigh.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Depends. With our financial backing...yes I believe he would be worth it.

Comment

wouldnt pay for anyone really for £4million in this division! I think hed be a good signing though. Still think we need a big striker, who can hold up the ball - we ar too lightweight up there and big defenders will have our strikers in their pocket

Comment

YES

Skysports wouldnt be the same without him
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Yes Chris would be brilliant ;)

Diomansy I would consider maybe 3 million tops. He is proven at this level though so who knows.
              Everyday Plumbers Bristol
              63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
              0117 239 1217
              http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

He's 28 so there would be no sell on because of his age so £4m is quite a lot. Chopra was bought for the same amount but is 3 years younger and Cardiff could get some of that money back a couple of years down the line. Beattie though was 29 when bought by Sheffield United for the same amount so £4m for a Championship striker isn't unheard of.

Comment

Are we interested, Pete.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

By the way:

At Championship level: 20 goals (+7 assists) in 34 appearances - 1 goal every 144 minutes.

Comment

So effectively at least 1 goal every two games?
                      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                      0117 239 1217
                      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

he would be the difference between play-offs and top 2. Also admirable record at prem level. u say u wont get no sell-on value, but how much is prem football worth? i reckon at least 15times more than 4million?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Would you seriously buy him for that amount from Fulham?
                          Which translates as....we made an enquiry, they told us £4m, we declined because we cant/wont pay that, GP calls QBP and says "tell everyone we're looking into Premiership players, we'll never buy one, but at least let them know we're looking, OK?", QBP posts this on WATRB, and we still dont have a decent striker or indeed a left back....
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                            So effectively at least 1 goal every two games?
                            And if you take into account the number of assists as well (so therefore how many goals are scored because of him) it's even better than a goal every two games.

Comment

A player who I would like to see playing for us with our midfield, I dont think we would pay 4 million for anyone though....
                              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Working...
                              X