Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaga give up on Taarabt

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...445524,00.html

Primera Liga outfit Malaga have admitted defeat in their efforts to take Adel Taarabt on loan from Tottenham.

The Spanish side had been hoping to land the midfielder on a season-long agreement, but have failed to reach an accord with Spurs.

With negotiations having broken down, Malaga have decided to turn their attentions elsewhere.

"This option is now totally closed and the club is working in other areas," said club president Fernando Sanz.

Malaga coach Juan Ramon Lopez Muniz had wanted Taarabt to add some steel to his midfield, with the creative influences of Valdo already secured on a loan deal from Espanyol.

Muniz had been advised to move for the Morocco international by former Spurs boss Juande Ramos, but he has now been forced to accept that a deal is out of the equation.

Bloody go for him...................break the bank......he's class.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Well we should have some money after flogging our leading scorer
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Well we should have some money after flogging our leading scorer
        Not just our leading scorer but also our first choice left back and reserve keeper. Combined that must come to at least £2.5m which surely in enough to tempt Redknapp to sell.

Comment

A terrific talent imo, saw him a few times last year and he reminded me so much of a young Ronaldo
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

go get him or at least make an offer..loan or buy

Comment

Go Go and get him Jim

Top top player

Flav you know you want to
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

add "steel" to their midfield? thinking they got the wrong guy...

Comment

Everyone here wants the club to buy him....it occurs to me - does anyone at or associated with the club actually read/pay attention/are influenced by fans thoughts & opnions on i-net messageboards such as this? If not, why do we bother? After all many of us spend a great deal of time on here each day. Is it a bit like p***ing into the wind? Is it just to get things off our chests/vent ones spleen with fellow fans, or is there a more constructive point to it, such as to stimulate healthy debate, encapsulate our thoughts and hopefully find some common agreement? Genuinely curious. If any of it does ever find its way to those of influence then what a positive thing that would actually be.

Comment

i'd rather them buy a striker.

Comment

OMG this is the best news ive heard for ages! We have hope! Wait what am I talking about, the board would never spend any money on a quality prospect!
                      QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

Comment

why do we want him?

hes promising, young, proven, wanted by other teams, fast, skillful. i dont see what all the fuss is about...

Comment

Would love to see him back here, class in this division.

ps, hhrangers, loving the devvo avatar

Comment

What? No, 'why do we need another midfielder', posts?:bad_smile:

Comment

Pete, talk to gp, we cant miss this oppotunity, he would be the new Rodney/stanley, he would bring the fans back, i would even kiss dfe if we got im.

Get GP to ask flav to get the wallet out and the moth's.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X