LATEST ON S.T's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LATEST ON S.T's

Just phoned the BO and apparently an outsde agency is responsible for the distribution of our new swipe-card type ST's and are starting to send them out today and all will be sent within 10 days.When I quizzed the girl on the numbers sold,she was very cagey and non-commital other than to say the sales figures to date "weren't bad ".

Box office have been told not to mention numbers to people.

Although as I understand it at the moment it's around 8000.

Still a few weeks to go and with any luck a few decent signings will help shift a few more.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Only sold 1500 I hear

Well I just made that up but anyone who likes to whinge does the same

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        Just phoned the BO and apparently an outsde agency is responsible for the distribution of our new swipe-card type ST's and are starting to send them out today and all will be sent within 10 days.When I quizzed the girl on the numbers sold,she was very cagey and non-commital other than to say the sales figures to date "weren't bad ".

Does it matter how many we think we might have sold, maybe the poor girl on the end of phone was 'cagey' because she had some plank on the other end giving her the third degree for the 10th time today about ST sales.

Either way we will average 13k this season like any other season.

Am I the only one more concerned about having my ST sent out by a third party....recipe for disaster if you ask me, bound to be a fook up!
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 20-07-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Does it matter how many we think we might have sold, maybe the poor girl on the end of phone was 'cagey' because she had some plank on the other giving her the third degree for the 10th today about ST sales.

Either way we average 13k this season like any other season.

I'm more concerned about having my ST sent out by a third party....recipe for disaster if you ask me, bound to be a fook up!

You just know this has disaster all over it dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

You just know this has disaster all over it dont you?

I'm just waiting for the

'My ST hasn't arrived yet in the post'
            'Why didn't the club use recorded deliveries - cheapskates'
            'What do I do if my ST doesn't arrive before Blackpool'
            'There was no plastic thingy in the envelope'
            'Why does the club has to send out ST's when there is a postal strike on'

.....threads!

Comment

dont worry W12 be patient and have a little faith. Dont get them knickers in a twist over it .

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                I'm just waiting for the

'My ST hasn't arrived yet in the post'
                'Why didn't the club use recorded deliveries - cheapskates'
                'What do I do if my ST doesn't arrive before Blackpool'
                'There was no plastic thingy in the envelope'
                'Why does the club has to send out ST's when there is a postal strike on'

.....threads!
                Spot on me thinks

Comment

Anyone who is worried about this-just tell the club you want to collect your ST from the box office and get yourself down there.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                    Anyone who is worried about this-just tell the club you want to collect your ST from the box office and get yourself down there.
                    BO have never had them, being sent direct from the 3rd party

Comment

I decided not to renew my season ticket and until we find a goal scorer I feel I have made a wise move. However I notice when buying a match day ticket the booking fee is £3.50. What am I paying a booking fee and where does that £3.50 go? Is it including the postage cost or am I just being robbed?
                      I have decided to go to 16 games. £56 pounds a season on booking charge alone, unless I predict 3 fixtures at a time. Surely this is robbery
                      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 20-07-2009, 02:41 PM.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

8,000?

are you sure?

i cant see it,not at them prices.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I decided not to renew my season ticket and until we find a goal scorer I feel I have made a wise move. However I notice when buying a match day ticket the booking fee is £3.50. What am I paying a booking fee and where does that £3.50 go? Is it including the postage cost or am I just being robbed?
                          I have decided to go to 16 games. £56 pounds a season on booking charge alone, unless I predict 3 fixtures at a time. Surely this is robbery
                          why 16 games?
                          i thought you was a super fan......lol;D

Comment

why the secrecy over sales?
                            millwall had a "flash" breaking news for 4000 sold on skysportsnews!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hammer I think you understand.
                              It is hard watching Rangers and infact last year was an embarracement.
                              I got soaked at the Norwich home game when we lost.
                              I then gave my season ticket to my brother as that was the final straw for me.
                              Football is ment to be about entertainment.
                              I have had more fun at a funeral than down at LR last season.
                              At least Wesh spam remember how to keep the ball on the deck and play decent football
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X