X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzsaky started on the bench so i presume he came on in the middle
    QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

Comment

cheers for that pete, what was the trialist keeper like?

Comment

Cheers Pete, the starting line up looked like a 'what if' experimentation so I dont think this should be taken as anything but another useful work out.

The keeper should have been put on trial by the sound of it.
        "I've had money but it never felt as good as when I c*me"
        Richard Pryor, 1974

Comment

Thanks Pete, much much appreciated mate. Get home safe.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Told you Alberti is not a Centre Midfielder. ;D

Comment

Great report

Comment

alberti shouldnt be a player,let alone cm. he is pony

Comment

Great posts Pete
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

seven fans???
                    well done the club for another great tour...(sarcasm)

qpr took 1500 to ibiza, given say a month i reckon a few 100 would've gone to slovenia, but as many booked hols etc and no tour announced....

well done those who went...

Comment

Pete, i know they are only friendlies, but we seem to be conceding goals.

As this was our main strength last season, is this a tactical issue and is there any cause for concern?

By the way, bravo.

Comment

Great work Pete good report, as for the Italian he's been playing at a lower level and can not see him being any good whatsoever in the championship, if he was half decent a better club than one thats just been relegated into div3 would have snapped him up
                        We have to get 2 forwards 3 if dex goes and at least 3 at the back in we are to progress this squad will no way make the playoffs their no goals in the team:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

thanks pete

Comment

The new keeper was told today his trial won't be extended.

Magilton made about 8 changes in about 10 minutes, which disrupted things. It did show the younger defenders were little out of there depth
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ha whoever said "mid-table at best" in this thread - drama drama! It is a pre-season friendly with a totally changed arond team. These games have little bearing ont the season.

I do now think though that we need to play more settled sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                                Ha whoever said "mid-table at best" in this thread - drama drama! It is a pre-season friendly with a totally changed arond team. These games have little bearing ont the season.

I do now think though that we need to play more settled sides.
                                Exactly....West Brom lost to Histon the other day does that mean they are relagation bound??

Also all this talk of the Italian only being a Seria B striker...If QPR played in Italy I think we would be struggling in Seria B at best.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X