Difference Between Us and Nott Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference Between Us and Nott Forest

Who gives a flying #### apart from attempting to run QPR down?

Discuss?

Quite like Forest - never had a problem with their fans at all. Similar to us in the way they were once big boys and fell from grace. As long as we beat them home and away I'd be happy for them to get promoted with us.
    Apart from that, well, yeah, dont particularly care and the non stop posting about them is doing my head in.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Discuss?
      no,all Forest threads should now be banned.

Comment

some great memories with the fec....wormholt park circa 83/84 an absolute humdinger imho!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

is this a forest site? forest will make top half, that is it. we will be above them. every1 knows we need a new striker but it aint gonna happen so we need to just get behind the team androar the boys home. aggy will be top scorer this year, with theitalian just behind, aggy 23 and italian 21 goals

Comment

you been on the communion wine old son????.....those two wont score twenty between em in a free brothel full of nymphomaniac eighteen year olds!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              some great memories with the fec....wormholt park circa 83/84 an absolute humdinger imho!!!
              Last game in the Premiership was a bit naughty on the bridge over the Trent

Comment

'alledgedly'................:devil:

Comment

'alledgedly'................:devil:
                  Of course

Comment

you been on the communion wine old son????.....those two wont score twenty between em in a free brothel full of nymphomaniac eighteen year olds!
                    u never know!! im just trying to lighten mood a bit, i dread reading posts on here cos they give me the right ump lately!!! aggy has shown he can score, we all remember therun he had when he first signed. if we showhim some love i reckon he could repeat that form. and the eyetie will prove to be a gem, im sure of it. helguson fit will hit 15 goals, buzz n vine 10 each,rowly 5,gorkks 5, and a ramage hat-trick v newcastle last day to take us home. best back 4 in the division aswell.

Comment

aggy needs to score v blackpool,then watch him go, he needs confidence

Comment

Apart from they've clearly got more ambition and are allowing their Manager to get on with the job not a lot really.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          Apart from they've clearly got more ambition and are allowing their Manager to get on with the job not a lot really.
                          Any facts to back that up or just an anti QPR rant?

Comment

Any facts to back that up or just an anti QPR rant?
                            Well we don't exactly have a great track record of letting the manager get on with things recently!

As for suggesting its an anti 'QPR' rant I think that is a bit of a stretch. It may merely be a rant against the practices of the board.

Comment

Discuss?
                              No one is running QPR down mate.

The Queen likes her Park and the rangers keep it looking great, whilst Notingham Forest is dull and gray, just a boring forest in Nottingham and nothing more, no one looks after the place. You must have pi*sed in that forest at some stage in your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X