anyone else notice..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else notice..............

there is nothing official about dexter just yet and just a thought i wonder who we have lined up to bring in i reckon it could be lita

i hope y r right
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Dexter to sign for them on monday...shame unless we get someone else in??
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Your flag would look better with Sutton Rs in the middle.Only my opinion.Looks good now.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
          there is nothing official about dexter just yet and just a thought i wonder who we have lined up to bring in i reckon it could be lita
          that Italian who is on trial im afraid.

Comment

thats what i thought. :|
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Prob will be official annouced tomorrow or tues.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

no plans for more strikers according top sauces. Combination of Buzsacky back, Faurlin who will score goals and Balanta looking sharp and Pellicori fitting in well, I think thats it. Just back-up keeper and possibly a left back.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  no plans for more strikers according top sauces. Combination of Buzsacky back, Faurlin who will score goals and Balanta looking sharp and Pellicori fitting in well, I think thats it. Just back-up keeper and possibly a left back.
                  Shame about the striker but i can see what your saying.

Imo LB is a must, no one knows anything about borrowdale!! Unless ofcourse they intend to play connolly LB and Ramage RB. Which is a shame for Connolly if so.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

oh dear oh dear. guess the owners didnt learn from last season after all then.

Comment

SirLes, you should know by your avaitor that anyone can come good.

Didn't see many craving for Sir Les to stay, when he was loaned out or indeed how good he would be when signed from Hayes.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

SirLes, you should know by your avaitor that anyone can come good.

Didn't see many craving for Sir Les to stay, when he was loaned out or indeed how good he would be when signed from Hayes.
                        For every one Sir Les there are ten thousand Di Carmines.

Comment

True

Any consolation, this guy will be better than de Carmine. Thats not saying much, but its a long season and we can only see

Comment

why sell dex and not replace him, could understand it if they wanted funds towards someone better, but just selling him makes no sense, we dont need the money

Comment

For whatever reason, he's not happy at Rangers.

Best he goes while we can get money for him.
                              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                              X