Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocked about blackstock leaving

That was a big mistake,

The lad really needed a good coach to work with him and develop his strengths, and he needed a decent centre forward to partner him, I bet you he gets close to 20 goals for forest this season as billy davis has bought a gem of a player.

I cannot believe we have sold him and brought in D. Connolly who is past his best and this italian striker who we have never heard of and will struggle in the english league.

I am so gutted and we will live to regret this big time :electric_shock:

Connolly isnt signing.

And im suprised your that suprised.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Shocked about blackstock leaving....That was a big mistake
      I agree

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      I cannot believe we have sold him and brought in this italian striker who we have never heard of and will struggle in the english league.
      I disagree

Comment

Not massively disappointed about his departure. But what I do find extraordinary is we apparently aren't buying a decent replacement. What's the betting we don't score enough and magilton gets sacked for supposedly "not getting enough out of the talent at his disposal." Ground hog day.

And now, having been told we were interested in Fox, our left back next season looks like being Borrowdale, who was Coventry's third choice left back and by all accounts struggled on loan to Brighton. I believe in optimism, but not blind optimism...

Comment

it's been on the cards for ages so i can't say i'm surprised

Comment

Also whats to say this italian will struggle in this league.

Just because Samuel Di Carmine did doesnt mean this new guy will!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

There are Italians and Italians. I agree, you can't dismiss someone just because of their nationality, that's ridiculous, and also he is an established experienced player unlike DiCarmine so other than the fact they share the same nationality there is no connection.

BUT his record is mediocre.

Comment

well

well sadly magilton has never had a good record buying and selling players so we will have to get generally stuffed in the transfer market but hopefully we may one day get gerry francis back

Comment

Not massively disappointed about him going but I strongly believe he is the best of the bad bunch we have and should have been the last one to leave. WE WILL NOT be able to replace his goals for £2million and given his age I conclude on those grounds that it's a mistake.

Great business for the club in terms of signing him for £500k and showing a good profit but that money and some will need to be reinvested to get a better goals to game return from a replacement. Hope this all makes sense!

Comment

Nothing

Nothing makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Not massively disappointed about him going but I strongly believe he is the best of the bad bunch we have and should have been the last one to leave. WE WILL NOT be able to replace his goals for £2million and given his age I conclude on those grounds that it's a mistake.

Great business for the club in terms of signing him for £500k and showing a good profit but that money and some will need to be reinvested to get a better goals to game return from a replacement. Hope this all makes sense!
                      profit they are happy with
                      Reinvestment no....

Comment

its not so much dex being sold, but every single person on here knows he wont be replaced, FACT! I will support the italian as much as every player, but i really cant see him getting the goals we so desperately crave

Comment

Not on the official yet.... we have hope
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

This Italian has nothing to do with JM, this is a Flavio signing. I don't care what anyone says this is not a managerial signing its come from above. and his record is very average and he's joining a much harder league than he's used to.

Comment

bıg deal.. hes soo overated by many on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X