A Nice Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nice Touch

I think this is a very good touch for all those that travalled.

Notice how no one picks up on the good things the club does.

:waaaht::waaaht:

More...

Nice gesture its a shame that the did not give our supporters much notice with relation to pre season though.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Would of been brilliant with more notice
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

About 3 fans, all of whom post on here anyway.

Would be nice to have an open training session at LR or Harlington at some point so the majority get the same chance.......

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Nice gesture its a shame that the did not give our supporters much notice with relation to pre season though.
          Typical, think you and the modfather should have your own whinge board.

Comment

Why dont you read my posts most of the time they are very positive towards the club.

There is a difference between making a construtive point with relation to pre season planning and moaning for the sake of it.

In the past QPR have been supported by decent numbers in pre season this Saturday for example we took nearly 1000 supporters to Aldershot , given more notice I'm sure some fans would have taken the club up on the opportunity and gone to Slovenia to watch the team play.

If you really want to look at a negative QPR site one instantly springs to mind....I'm sure someone will post a link
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I think we'll have about 20 to 30 fans

Anyone else want to guess?

Comment

would have been nice if they did it in england...
                Last edited by hhrangers; 14-07-2009, 03:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

It wd be an even nicer gesture if they bought a decent striker...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    It wd be an even nicer gesture if they bought a decent striker...
                    Agree-Beckford would suit me
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Still can't see anything negative in any postings in this thread. Maybe it's the way people are reading it. I've not denigrated the gesture, merely said it will be open to a select few and would be better served at LR or Harlington, where the vast majority of those who shell out on season tickets, merchandise and memberships could also get the chance.

If you think that's negative - fair play - can't see it myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X