NEIL WARNOCK coming up next on TalkSport - Live in 2mins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Kind of have to agree with Wenger here. He is excellent at going forward but leaves a huge hole when he does. Luckily SWP see this a few times at the weekend and tracked back to cover until he bombed back. He is quite like Walker IMO. Thankfully so far teams haven't exploited that too much and hopefully it won't happen by the masses of Premiership Clubs. The likes of Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea & Spur will be interesting to see how he fairs....

I dont think SWP "luckily" resqued us in the defence. I chose to believe that it was a part of the plan. My view only.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

All publicity is good for us to get rid of T&C's PR disaster, and will help bring in more classy players.

Comment

Originally posted by nobby View Post
        From what I understand, Arsenal do not have a defensive coach
        Whatever gives you that impression ?

Comment

Steve Bould is the youth team coach (under 18s). Does not work with the first team.

Comment

Steve Bould was the youth team coach but he now coaches the Gooners 1st team defence and his coaching skills are highly rated , aparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodneeee10 View Post
              Steve Bould was the youth team coach but he now coaches the Gooners 1st team defence and his coaching skills are highly rated , aparently.
              Well that solves it then. <<< FOR WATRB MEMBERS EYES ONLY - He's the numpty who is causing them so many problems.>>> What a great defensive coach Steve is.

Dear Steve,

Your doing a great job and long may it continue. If you continue in this fashion I'll give you the biggest pat on the back when I see you on December 31st. Keep up the great work at least until Jan 1st 2012.

All the best
              Dazzer1977

Comment

Working...
              X