• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Thought Young was solid too.
    quality player. 10 times better than Orr

Comment

Alot of pundits were criticizing Traore after the Old Trafford demolition,and like a fool I started listening to them and had my doubts about him.But he's been very good in both games so far imo.

Comment

I like the look of him.

He gets forward and plays like a wing back.

With Derry and faurlin who can cover him it gives him cover whereas arshavin didn't even track back when he made his forward runs against man u. He will just get better and better under warnocks guidance.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah agree WeAre, and he looks so comfortable on the ball.

Comment

Similar style to Kyle Walker when he goes charging down the wing and his got skill too

Was not sure when we first went for him but really pleased with his peformances so far

Comment

He was excellent today as was Young, having two proper fallbacks has really made a difference, the back four are looking really solid.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Got back about an hour ago and all way home trying to think of an
                Mom , traore was for me not
                For his defending as didn't have much to
                Do but going forward was absolute quality

U r'sssssss

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  Got back about an hour ago and all way home trying to think of an
                  Mom , traore was for me not
                  For his defending as didn't have much to
                  Do but going forward was absolute quality

U r'sssssss
                  Its a toss up between traore and faurlin cant remember ali giving the ball away once also cant remember traore putting a foot wrong in 90 mins great day great win roll on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                    Its a toss up between traore and faurlin cant remember ali giving the ball away once also cant remember traore putting a foot wrong in 90 mins great day great win roll on sunday
                    He only gave the ball away once harsh hey!!!

We are back today we looked like the established pl side and made them
                    Look woeful

Comment

He only gave the ball away once harsh hey!!!

We are back today we looked like the established pl side and made them
                      Look woeful
                      CANT remember:drunk:

Comment

Seems like most on here know a good player when they see one. I didn't know much about him but many on here were saying that he'd be excellent for us...and they've been proved right. He is absolute class in my opinion.....going to get shot down but i think he's better than walker

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          Seems like most on here know a good player when they see one. I didn't know much about him but many on here were saying that he'd be excellent for us...and they've been proved right. He is absolute class in my opinion.....going to get shot down but i think he's better than walker
                          thing is spending 4 years at arsenal one thing we know hes got is composure on the ball , never seems to panic and seems to have great positioning, only worry we lose him for the african nations

Comment

thing is spending 4 years at arsenal one thing we know hes got is composure on the ball , never seems to panic and seems to have great positioning, only worry we lose him for the african nations
                            they don't seem to bother teaching players to defend at arsenal nowadays. Warnock and co will definitely teach him that. Much easier teaching a player like traoroe to defend then someone who can defend to attack

Comment

More skill, and has the potential to be an even better than Kyle
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm glad to say i was one of the people on here singing his praises when he signed. When i first saw him years ago for Arsenal i thought he was different class, i think when their kids nearly beat Chelsea in the League cup final. I honestly don't think there's much between him and Gael Clichy, and that's why i was very surprised that when Clichy got injured about 18 months ago, Wenger played Gibbs ahead of Traore.

He's class make no mistake, and with regular games he will only get better and better. Many mentioned the Man Utd mauling, but none of that was down to him, as the defence were left totally hung out to dry by their non existant midfield and no defenders would've coped with Rooney, Young, Nani, Hernandes etc having a free run at them in the form they're in.

The fact Wenger cannot spot a good defender for sh1t (Koscelney ) is their loss and our gain... let's not forget Juventus wanted Traore on loan last season..... now he's our player. Enough said.

Ref Kyle Walker, yes he's very good, but certainly not campaign proven. Traore is his equal for me without doubt, as they both need games and will both be first class imo.
                                Last edited by Del; 18-09-2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X