• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new look kits

home

away
    http://twitpic.com/6jswhs
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

actually looks alright

Comment

im happy with home kit.

think the logo ruins the 3rd kit.. :(
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not sure I like the white panel, I think the Air Asia ones look better, especially on the away kit!

Comment

Malaysia...trully Asia - hahahahah
          I don`t care how the shirts look like, more important for me is to get results on the pitch and to bring back the old logo (if possible)

Comment

Look good. Home shirt in particular

Comment

Have to admit im pretty disapointed the girls modelling those shirts have so much covered up.... not even a cheeky nipple on show? TF out!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

When will they be in the club shop?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Have to admit im pretty disapointed the girls modelling those shirts have so much covered up.... not even a cheeky nipple on show? TF out!
                  I can't access the pics through work laptop, but if that is true then it is an absolute disgrace.....:rage:

Comment

please say you all know that the home shirt pic just has the MAS logo copied and pasted on blank shirt!! so i dont think the white panel will be on there
                    WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyhoop View Post
                      When will they be in the club shop?
                      Christmas 2012. :pleasantsuprise:
                      Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...445667,00.html

When actually on a person, the home kit looks horrible (hoops are to narrow) and I bet they change the Malaysian Airlines position on the shirt, but the other kits look very, very nice, especially the red & white one.
                        Last edited by paulmason; 12-09-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

When actually on a person, the home kit looks horrible (hoops are to narrow) and I bet they change the logo layout, but the other kits look very nice.
                          Only in your opinion mate. IMO, i love the hoops on this year home shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

When actually on a person, the home kit looks horrible (hoops are to narrow) and I bet they change the Malaysian Airlines position on the shirt, but the other kits look very, very nice, especially the red & white one.
                            But on a more serious note, the bird (presumabley, although take nothing for granted!) is looovely (and im not usually a fan of the old orientals LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Only in your opinion mate. IMO, i love the hoops on this year home shirt.
                              Yes, but the logo does not look good on them and is lost, which is not a good marketing ploy, if you have paid several millions to be noticed. IMO, It will be reworked sooner or later just like the gold writing from Gulf Air was.
                              Last edited by paulmason; 12-09-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X