Pellicori signed today according to Wikipedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellicori signed today according to Wikipedia

....and the 18 goals he got in 38 games was TWO SEASONS AGO.2008/09 wasn't so good according to a thread on another site.Last season he got 2 goals in 17 games for Avelino in Serie B and 4 goals in 19 games for Grossetto also in SeriE B. Sounds just the sort of striker we're looking for.NOT.When will Briatore ever learn with these Iti players.

wikipedia can be edited by anyone.....going to wait until official before i judge.

Comment

Don't think u can dismiss an entire nationality like that. More experienced tha di carbuncle, tho I accept its not a great statement of intent. Better record than sami and agyman but we need better on top if we r 2 challenge next year

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        ....and the 18 goals he got in 38 games was TWO SEASONS AGO.2008/09 wasn't so good according to a thread on another site.Last season he got 2 goals in 17 games for Avelino in Serie B and 4 goals in 19 games for Grossetto also in SeriE B. Sounds just the sort of striker we're looking for.NOT.When will Briatore ever learn with these Iti players.

Did I miss him signing officially???!

Comment

can somebody please make a notice at top of forum reading:

"wikipedia has about as much promise as that from a liar"

dont reference wikipedia for "rumours" or gossip.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            wikipedia can be edited by anyone.....going to wait until official before i judge.
            dont you think you should wait untill you've seen him play before judging him?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
              dont you think you should wait untill you've seen him play before judging him?
              well if he doesn't sign then nothing to judge either way......was basically saying will wait until official before i put the white wig and red cloak on

also i judge the team not the player

Comment

Some of the stuff that is written on Wiki is just LOL

Comment

I have always been wary of bringing players from the Italian league.So many just fail to succeed over here.Would rather have a player from the Dutch league.They always seem to do well here.

Comment

Shocking thread

Has anyone ever explained to you that wikipedia is not an official source of information

You have never seen him play

Some might take offence by the use of the word 'Iti' and it is quite a broad sweeping generalisation of an entire nation

I know why don't you start another thread about Beckford have we had one of those in the last 24 hrs?

Comment

WIKI also said Mark Perry was killed by his cousin and yet he is fine! Wait till its officially announced.

Comment

Real facts about our "italian hero".
                        http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/2008..._p197029.shtml

Statistics taken from well respected newspaper: La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Last season: played 36 games - 6 goals - 1 red card .....

:shocked:

Comment

wickibull****ia
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hope this is a load of old ******** :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: no not another sh.ite forward PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                              Hope this is a load of old ******** :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: no not another sh.ite forward PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              How do you know he is ****e :very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                              X