benvenuto al sig. lucarelli di Londra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benvenuto al sig. lucarelli di Londra

benvenuto al sig. lucarelli di Londra Il GP dice che noterete 20 obiettivi un la stagione almeno
    Last edited by Receed R; 12-07-2009, 06:52 AM.

in english please:waaaht:

Comment

discuss

Comment

Why do you keep mentioning Cristiano Lucarelli when all reports suggest we have signed someone else?`

And whats with this 'discuss' ******, are you a bit of an egomaniac or something if you have have got something to say just say it!
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 12-07-2009, 07:25 AM.

Comment

i wonder

discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
            discuss

You discuss it you brought it up.

Comment

"Welcome to Mr. Lucarelli London GP The notice says that the 20 goals a season at least "

Comment

ci è più probabilità di sequestro dagli stranieri che Lucarelli che unisce QPR.

Comment

Is this serious or a wind up??? If it werw true wd b our biggest signing in well over a decade. Just doesn't seem to fit with signing of someone we haven't heard of from siera c

Comment

benvenuto al sig. lucarelli di Londra Il GP dice che noterete 20 obiettivi un la stagione almeno
                    welcome to mr lucarelli of london the gp says that you will notice twenty objectives a season at least.

That is how it translates just what this means to us i dont know,
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                      ci è più probabilità di sequestro dagli stranieri che Lucarelli che unisce QPR.
                      Translates as

There is more probability of allians having a sesiure than lucarelli sighning for Qpr
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

discuss
                        1. To speak with another or others about; talk over.
                        2. To examine or consider (a subject) in speech or writing.

To speak together and exchange ideas and opinions about: bandy (about), moot, talk over, thrash out (or over), thresh out (or over), toss around. Informal hash (over), kick around, knock about (or around).

:devil:

Comment

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...s-due-to-agent

Comment

Excuse me if im being a total muppet, but ive never heard of this lucarelli fella!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

has failed to agree terms with livorno

Comment

Working...
                              X