End of season DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of season DVD

Just watched end of season DVD, Expect most of you have all ready seen it.
    Some of the things you forget like Buzz's "goal" that was ruled out v Ipswich some strike, or tarbs dinked pen v Fakes quality.
    Best bit of commentary I've head so far after Helguson's winner v Palace, he says "thats the sign of champions. How right he was too.
    Seeing Mackie playing back then just reminds you what a season he was having great striker of a ball,and will be a nuisance whatever div we are in.
    Just hope he comes back the same player fingers crossed!!!!

cant stop watching it great stuff

Comment

so right mate, well time to look forward now and with the improved squad I cant wait till Newcastle.

URRRRRS
      QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Just watched end of season DVD, Expect most of you have all ready seen it.
        Some of the things you forget like Buzz's "goal" that was ruled out v Ipswich some strike, or tarbs dinked pen v Fakes quality.
        Best bit of commentary I've head so far after Helguson's winner v Palace, he says "thats the sign of champions. How right he was too.
        Seeing Mackie playing back then just reminds you what a season he was having great striker of a ball,and will be a nuisance whatever div we are in.
        Just hope he comes back the same player fingers crossed!!!!
        Agree mate, I will never forget thoose goals against leicester away. - and the fact in mind that we lost 4-0 to them the season before!:yush:

Comment

Gents do you need to buy both DVDs or does the Champions one have all the matches???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Gents do you need to buy both DVDs or does the Champions one have all the matches???
            Hi West Acton afraid they've got us by the short & curlies and have to buy both.
            You do get the full Watford match as an extra disc in the second. Not seen that yet, but apparently there is some behind the scenes bonus footage on there.

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if they looked like a pair. One looks classy the other like a school project. Bought them both today though.

Comment

Cheers Bud

Comment

Working...
                X