palace made a 600k bid for hogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palace made a 600k bid for hogan

Palace were surprised to have the offer rejected!!
    they were certain it would be accepted he was warnocks no1 target and pinned a lot of his hopes on the move.
    what i dont know is was it not enough money or he just isnt available for transfer.

1mil plus sell on clauses + promotion / international clauses. then id accept
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Might have something to with Swansea and not dealing with Palace
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

swansea?

Comment

well

well we payed 800 000 for him so why would we consider selling him for 600 000 if they bid one million we should accept

Comment

I wouldn't accept less than £2 million + and then I still wouldn't sell, Hogey is real asset along with Connolly you just don't sell good young home grown players with real potential. Sousa saw Hogans potential and worked on his game and improved it massively, Warnock is no mug either and I can quite easily believe this rumour.

Comment

We should keep Hogan he'll be a little star get rid of cook before Hogan for sure
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Give Palarse no one after the bull Warnock came up with when we were linked with Watson! sod um !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why sell when we dont have to. Hogan is a good young skillful player who will get better over the next couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    well we payed 800 000 for him so why would we consider selling him for 600 000 if they bid one million we should accept
                    Pritty sure it was around the 300k mark.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Should keep definetley....IMO looked very good towards the end of the season.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

See him going to Swansea as Sousa raves about him.Would like to keep him but i cant see whereabouts he fits in the plans.Do we even know his best position?

Comment

no need to sell

Comment

home grown players
                            ?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              See him going to Swansea as Sousa raves about him.Would like to keep him but i cant see whereabouts he fits in the plans.Do we even know his best position?
                              Looked good behind the strikers, but IMO Buzsaky best in the league at that.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X