What a random and unnecessary signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a random and unnecessary signing

Now believe me I really hope this bloke is brilliant but I can't help thinking that it is a total waste of time.

First of all I'm sure he won't get international clearance. Not even represented Argentina at any level.

Secondly Argentine second division is not in the same class as the Championship, maybe technically but not in work rate, strength, will to win plus weather conditions. Think Ledesma, Fantastic start until end of September then anonymous and then sent back. Think Parejo (usually on Real Madrid's bench now, but pretty awful for us. These blokes aren't cut out for the hurly burly of English football. Tevez is probably only example, but he plays like a Brit anyway. These blokes. if good enough, go to play in Spain. Simple as that.

Thirdly we surely surely surely do NOT need another midfielder!!!!
    Legs
    Mahon
    Cook
    Routledge
    Buz
    Vine
    Rowlands
    Alberti
    Ephraim.

Our midfielder wasn't our weakest area last season, probably our strongest area actually, and we have Buzz and Vine (basically 2 new signings) returning.

What are these *****s doing. WE NEED FORWARDS!!!!! Please listen!!!!!!
    :drunk:

I don't think all those midfielders will be kept. You could easily take 3 of the list, maybe 4
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
      Now believe me I really hope this bloke is brilliant but I can't help thinking that it is a total waste of time.

First of all I'm sure he won't get international clearance. Not even represented Argentina at any level.

Secondly Argentine second division is not in the same class as the Championship, maybe technically but not in work rate, strength, will to win plus weather conditions. Think Ledesma, Fantastic start until end of September then anonymous and then sent back. Think Parejo (usually on Real Madrid's bench now, but pretty awful for us. These blokes aren't cut out for the hurly burly of English football. Tevez is probably only example, but he plays like a Brit anyway. These blokes. if good enough, go to play in Spain. Simple as that.

Thirdly we surely surely surely do NOT need another midfielder!!!!
      Legs
      Mahon
      Cook
      Routledge
      Buz
      Vine
      Rowlands
      Alberti
      Ephraim.

Our midfielder wasn't our weakest area last season, probably our strongest area actually, and we have Buzz and Vine (basically 2 new signings) returning.

What are these *****s doing. WE NEED FORWARDS!!!!! Please listen!!!!!!
      He isn't worth 3.5 million for a start. And secondly the only comparable midfielders we have to him are rowly, mahon and legs. Everyone complains about the latter two and rowly has been injured. So there we go. Your question answered.

Comment

would happily lose mahon and alberti, legs i would play right back and vine as a striker, so not so many midfielders now!!! lol

Comment

Again...some fans will never be happy.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

i think if JM and Gorman have been after him for a while, he must clearly have some quality. I agree though its a bit of a gamble - but from the comments so far and the value we have paid, it points in the direction that he will be a good player. A striker is a must though, and it would have been nice to spend that on a good striker - but this suprised everyone, who says we wont spend it on one?

Comment

Who would we need to sign to keep people like you happy?

Can't get anything right. First it's too slow and they're not throwing their cash around, then we do go and break our tranfer record and your still not happy.

And won't even give the lad a chance.

Can't please some.

Comment

if hes anything like Taraabt - il be happy

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                  Who would we need to sign to keep people like you happy?

Can't get anything right. First it's too slow and they're not throwing their cash around, then we do go and break our tranfer record and your still not happy.

And won't even give the lad a chance.

Can't please some.
                  WE have not broken our transfer record. Guarenteed. His transfer fee is not 3.5 million.

Comment

spot on dan. why do people try to find the negative in everything? always twist things to turn it into a negative rather than a positive. try doing it the other way round for a change, i assure you the sun will shine just that little bit brighter for you

Comment

There really is no pleasing some people is there?......I for one am over the moon that we've actually spent a bit of money!

I had visions of another close season of crap free transfers and near misses. It's nice to see the board have recognised what looks to be a genuine talent and got the old cheque book out. Let's hope this lad lives up to the hype and doesn't go the way of Nick Ward, Dani Parejo and Emmanuel Ledesma!!!

As for the comment about not getting international clearance.....he must have dual nationality (i.e an Italian passport, many Argentinians do) otherwise we wouldn't be looking at him!

Comment

It does not say leading up to 3.5 million.

It says worth "3.5 million"

Am I missing something?
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if he has dual nationality (as scott said) then international clearence is not a problem.

Comment

For the ladies out there, think he has some Italain in him

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;74759]There really is no pleasing some people is there? [QUOTE]

Thats exactly what Jesus said sir
                              Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Working...
                              X