Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaney's sights on return to top-flight

Keane's high expectations enticed defender to Ipswich

Ireland defender Damien Delaney is sick of life in the second tier of English football -- and that's why he joined Roy Keane's Ipswich Town revolution, so he can make a return to the Premier League.

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

R-swipe
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

I'd forgotten he'd ever played in the premier league - he hid it so well...

Comment

Post by thick Ipswich fan on 606....absolutely hilarious.

comment by itfc_duffman (dos Santos stole my tractor) (U10942099)
        posted 4 Days Ago

Haha I love the QPR fans coming on here putting him down, are you sure you're not slowly realising you've just got rid of a gem? I don't know much about Delaney but if you put 2 and 2 together it looks like he's a massively talented guy who's been wasted at QPR and their weird running of the club.

But then again he would be wasted under Magilton even more so great move for him really!

Comment

Power of the media.

ipswich fans honestly believe they have a gem, so do Forest with Lee Camp.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Delaney is a solid enough left back, he's never going to set the world alight but he isn't a bad player either!

Comment

Delaney was a liability, he was to gung ho, he would maraud down the left at every attack, make his winger have to drop back to cover and invariably shank it into row z.

His positional sense was useless as well. Why did Hull let him go ? , Roy Keanes transfers are useless and this is the same with Delaney.

Comment

Funny how we all go full circle. Remember Hull fans taunted us in exactly the same way - the first year we said "hah! what do they know." Second year we said (more quietly and to ourselves) "ah, so that's what they knew..."

Comment

Working...
                X