Alejandro trained today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
    Im hoping this signing is being fashioned as a replacement for Lopez, who was undoubtedly a star performer for us in the tail end of last season, and who's position needs to be filled.
    Spot on fella. Lopez was our best midfielder in my eyes last season. Better than Mahon, Legs, Rowlands, Cook, Hogan & Routledge.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      He will be signed on loan in a few days.
      You are still 0 for 1 on your predictions. Care to quantify a "few days" so we can keep the tally going?
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
        You are still 0 for 1 on your predictions. Care to quantify a "few days" so we can keep the tally going?
        We're actually 0-0 if you want to be technical mate as for starters it wasn't his prediction and secondly it was made the day before 'statring from now' or whatever you said.

Or are we making our own rules again?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
          He's predicted Magilton is swopping the dug outs so add that to the tally.

For me you can add

New toilets in ellerslie, improved concourse in SA Road, Alejandro trialling.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Looked amazing - according to a few players

allegedly

Trained allegedly, or looked amazing allegedly?

Comment

everything allegedly ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                We're actually 0-0 if you want to be technical mate as for starters it wasn't his prediction and secondly it was made the day before 'statring from now' or whatever you said.

Or are we making our own rules again?
                "Trilling Thursday" came and went. Thats 0 for 1. FACT.

My game, my rules. FACT.

Wooly, generic inuendo doesnt count, only hard and fast predictions. If Pete wants to clarify "in a few days" then he'll be either 0 for 2 or 1 for 2 depending on his accuracy. Its not rocket science.
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

and people say we're full of it

Comment

Hes got one of them red string things that Maddona wares LOL!!!!
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                    X