X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alejandro trained today

Looked amazing - according to a few players

allegedly
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

He will be signed on loan in a few days.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      He will be signed on loan in a few days.
      Season loan with a option to buy?
      The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

yep.

Comment

is this the argie bargie? whats his full name? Any other news on players coming in apart from connolly and this guy? Any truth in the Mahon to scunny rumor?

Comment

Training and a full match are different things. Not passing any judgement yet but I now have high expectations. It wouldn't suprise me if we all expect him to be godlike if you lot continue to hype him up and as such he will fail as he won't achieve the hype. That is my prediction :P

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              Looked amazing - according to a few players

allegedly
              Lets wait to see how he shapes up on a wet cold winters night away oop north.

I remember you lot comparing Ledesma's skills to Ronaldo when he signed on loan.

Comment

Sounds good pete, lets hope he's a player to bring back the fans and help push us to promotion.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

ha w12 you are so right.
                  I think most hope he is the new maradona but he is more likely got the ability of madonna
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Personally it can only be a good thing for the club that we are signing this player...hopefully it means we dropping or selling Legiertwood. Either way I'm easy....

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                      Training and a full match are different things. Not passing any judgement yet but I now have high expectations. It wouldn't suprise me if we all expect him to be godlike if you lot continue to hype him up and as such he will fail as he won't achieve the hype. That is my prediction :P
                      Cough....Nick Ward.....Cough...

Just wait and see people; the proof in the pudding is when they start playing and not before. If he does sign, I'll just be happy that we've finally started signing players!

Now (as with last season) we need to get full backs and strikers - surely Madge and John have seen enough of last season's games by now to know that we have been lacking in these areas even if our board hasn't???:confused:

Comment

At least we know Gorman scouted him, not the Real Madrid president saying his sending us the new maradonna.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

It could turn out to be a good signing, decent ball playing midfielders are rare in the championship.

I for one will be pleased to never see a midfield pairing of Legs and Mahon in the hoops again.

Although if we play 442 can we play this lad and Buzz in the middle?

Comment

Im hoping this signing is being fashioned as a replacement for Lopez, who was undoubtedly a star performer for us in the tail end of last season, and who's position needs to be filled.
                            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                              Im hoping this signing is being fashioned as a replacement for Lopez, who was undoubtedly a star performer for us in the tail end of last season, and who's position needs to be filled.
                              nail and head me thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X