Non Season ticket Holder Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Season ticket Holder Question

Which games will you pick and choose next season?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

none for me....was going to be my first season of games for 9 years but have changed my mind.

Comment

All those homes that don't clash with my son's games and aways Tractors, Posh, and any others that I can get to, plus all decent cup games
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

None at LR for me either,all except the first1/2 at Southend though. And only miss them as in Spain on hol for a fortnight.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Watford, newcastle, palace, and reading
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            none for me....was going to be my first season of games for 9 years but have changed my mind.

Hold on a minute are you saying you have not been to watch us play in 9 years at LR??

Comment

I'm sure he is winding us up
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Hold on a minute are you saying you have not been to watch us play in 9 years at LR??
                why whats the problem...will let you have your say first see if you run before you walk

Comment

All Tuesday evening home games. Half a dozen away games.

Comment

Most Saturday games, no midweeks.

albeit newcastle and brough will be 2 priorities
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      why whats the problem...will let you have your say first see if you run before you walk
                      Why would I choose to cast an opinion about something I don't yet have all the facts for.

Comment

I think it's better picking the games as I do, does cost more but I know I wouldn't be able to get to every game, family do have events that take place.

It has it's pro's & con's.

Comment

i'll do the usual thing - most if not all Saturday games - but unfortunately will have to give the midweek games a miss as i live in Scotland

Comment

I'll be going to every game home and away that doesn't clash with work same as last season. Makes no odds who we play. I come to watch Rangers, not the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                              i'll do the usual thing - most if not all Saturday games - but unfortunately will have to give the midweek games a miss as i live in Scotland
                              Not good enough!!!! Make some effort will ya!!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X