3-4 Players By 1st Week July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-4 Players By 1st Week July

Not given up hope on that Swansea midfielder, now Martinez has left Swansea, two strikers one from the continent.

Possibily 2 defenders.

lol, thats 5, but expect 3-4 of those to come off
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

so its darren pratley from swansea so why are we after the same player now we have a new manager stinks to hell to me, so magilton dont have a say in who we buy same old **** me thinks.

Comment

loans,frees or buys?

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
        so its darren pratley from swansea so why are we after the same player now we have a new manager stinks to hell to me, so magilton dont have a say in who we buy same old **** me thinks.
        Hang on, maybe just maybe Magilton rates this Pratley himself.

Comment

more importantly whos going and by when?

how many do we expect to go? if we get another midfielder in we surely wont be keeping lopez? or possibly mahon/legs?
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Pete - what's the latest on a few big earners leaving to free up the wage bill ?

Comment

one is a season long loan from Spurs and we are hoping to get in a defender from Spurs too, though Newcastle United are also leading the chase.

Not signed from Italian club, but think Jim will take a look at him in July.

Other striker will supposedly score 20-25 goals next season, haven't been told his name. A good thing, as if he scores that many other club will note our interest. So best to keep quiet.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Think we will keep vast majority.

All the ones we know about, Delaney, Camp and Blackstock may leave. Would think if a club comes in a good offer for Fitz Hall, we might be interested. After all, he was used as cover last season and might want first team football.

Borrowdale will be given a chance pre-season under Jim Magilton.

Comment

I'd say there's a fair chance legs could be offski too
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Wolves may re-new interest. Miles better than Mahon and will be a real shame to see him go, if indeed he does.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Other striker will supposedly score 20-25 goals next season, haven't been told his name. A good thing, as if he scores that many other club will note our interest. So best to keep quiet.
                      is this the same as alberti scoring 100 goals

Comment

scott i rearly hope your wrong about legs

Comment

Originally posted by bluehoopa View Post
                          scott i rearly hope your wrong about legs
                          he turned down a move to wolves last season. So, they may come back in, someone else may be interested. At the end of the day its up to the player anyway
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

any1 know whos contract is expering NEXT july (2010)
                            edit: rangers players that is :P
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              one is a season long loan from Spurs and we are hoping to get in a defender from Spurs too
                              tarrbit and gunter?
                              This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Working...
                              X