No announcement yet.

who cares anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of sensible posts on this thread and here is my 22p's worth.if some of those who constantly whinge and moan put some of that energy into the positives we wouldnt need to worry about crowd levels because we would be averageing 14000 imho.ok those who cant afford it you have my sympathy because i was nearly in the same boat being out of work.from every caterpiller comes a beautiful butterfly and in a few years these sort of threads hopefully will have dissapeared.i'm as passionate as everyone else regarding qpr and sometimes it can cloud my judgement.i'll tell you something though the passion runs deep and that fire will never go out.even if it gets to the stage where i cant afford it i will still puff out my chest with pride to say i'm a qpr fan.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
      lots of sensible posts on this thread and here is my 22p's worth.if some of those who constantly whinge and moan put some of that energy into the positives we wouldnt need to worry about crowd levels because we would be averageing 14000 imho.ok those who cant afford it you have my sympathy because i was nearly in the same boat being out of work.from every caterpiller comes a beautiful butterfly and in a few years these sort of threads hopefully will have dissapeared.i'm as passionate as everyone else regarding qpr and sometimes it can cloud my judgement.i'll tell you something though the passion runs deep and that fire will never go out.even if it gets to the stage where i cant afford it i will still puff out my chest with pride to say i'm a qpr fan.
      well said!

Comment

Working...
      X