• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares anymore

what do we want?
    prem footy....
    ok how long will we last?
    foolham are £200m in debt, won nuffink

survival costs a lot, on our massive 12500 gates, how do we manage?

the 40,000 ground isn't even a pencil drawing yet....

the board haven't gone for it yet. so when will they?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

if thye'd brought in maybe 1 or 2 players earlier we may have got to the p/offs..
    imagine if qpr had arranged for the streets to be clear of an inch of snow for that swansea game and we'd won that night ??? top 6 and in form...

we lack ambition...hence such low s/t sales and some asking for refunds!!!

sauces, itk..etc...it gets us nowhere
    we need the fans behind the club
    and right now its not happening....well done ali russell and co....

we will always be a small club,and our new owners should not have raised our expectations,but they did and now it is their problem:nothing:

Comment

If people dont want to renew and dont like the appointment thats up to them.

but i am sick and tired of every post here slagging off the club and people moaning.

If you dont want to re new your season tickets or follow the team because of the board then fine.

Things are better than they were 3 years ago people should start getting behind the players board and support the club rather than 100's of threads moaning.

I'm sick of it to be honest.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

but i am sick and tired of every post here slagging off the club and people moaning.

If you dont want to re new your season tickets or follow the team because of the board then fine.

Things are better than they were 3 years ago people should start getting behind the players board and support the club rather than 100's of threads moaning.

Spot on.If you dont want to go to then dont,just dont continually bore us all with your reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

me too! its boring now! some on her actually seem to take pleasure in slagging off everything to do with the club...you do begin to wonder what the agenda is.

Comment

Love is painful. Patience.

Comment

in the food chain we are no more than a morsel scrap..........any notions of us in '40,000 stadiums' and in 'champions league spots' must be banished forever...............we are punching above our weight as it is,'clubwise' imho.........average attendances of barely 14k and away support averaging 500 a game..........get real we are never gonna be a big club...........ever!...........spurs n west ham cant do it and are both massively bigger clubs than us ............get off the high ground and wake up n smell the scent of mid table championship mediocrity.............welcome to the real world of qpr fc!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                in the food chain we are no more than a morsel scrap..........any notions of us in '40,000 stadiums' and in 'champions league spots' must be banished forever...............we are punching above our weight as it is,'clubwise' imho.........average attendances of barely 14k and away support averaging 500 a game..........get real we are never gonna be a big club...........ever!...........spurs n west ham cant do it and are both massively bigger clubs than us ............get off the high ground and wake up n smell the scent of mid table championship mediocrity.............welcome to the real world of qpr fc!
                Nothing like being optimistic.

Comment

30% of british voters were optimistic when saint tony of sedgefield took over................those same people are crying into their soggy sugar puffs this morning!

Comment

Top post factamondooooooo, thats what we need to realise
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

when flav and co said in 5 years we will be in the champions lge i took that with a huge dose of salt, just glad to have a club to support,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                        when flav and co said in 5 years we will be in the champions lge i took that with a huge dose of salt, just glad to have a club to support,
                        And i bet if you asked them do they regret making that comment i bet the answer would be yes,but some people just cant let it go bringing it up on every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by eyr View Post
                          and i bet if you asked them do they regret making that comment i bet the answer would be yes,but some people just cant let it go bringing it up on every thread.
                          indeed,,
                          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

As long as we are all behind the team come game 1 of the season that is what matters. Offseason is the time to moan, better now than during the season when it will effect the players

We all have gripes n moans at this time cos we have no game on a saturday to change our mood!!!!!

Bring on early august!!!!!!!!
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i cant be at the first game as will be enjoying a stag weekend in fudgeville!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X