Just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought

I'm a QPR fan and I'm happy with Jim Magilton as manager of QPR. I'm right behind him and will give him a fair crack of the whip. Some of you don't seem willing to do this and I respect your opinion but could I just point out that you're in a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. If QPR do well under JM, I'm happy!!.....If he does badly, I'm unhappy. Those QPR fans amongst you who have doomed him already will have egg on your face if QPR do well but will still be unhappy if we don't. I win!!

Seriously though, whether you like the appointment or not, it's done now and there is absolutely nothing to be gained by whinging about it. QPR fans as a whole need to get behind him and let him hit the ground running with our full support without carrying the burden of turning those amongst you who have given up on him without giving him a chance. The only way you'll get a different manager now is if QPR are rubbish from August through to Xmas and none of us want that so please, please, please stop all the negative stuff and take responsibility for how your actions will affect team perfomances next season. If you come on here whinging about how crap a performance was after having goaded the manager and making his job more difficult than it needs to be then shame on you for being hypocrites.

Next season could be excellent if the fan base get right behind the manager!!

U Rsssss!!!

nice speech but doesn't change my viewpoint in the slightest.

Comment

i agree with you we should all get behind him dowie wasnt my choice and at the time i for one didnt want to see him gone , some 3 months after people on here are crying about what we had ! lets make sure we stay behind him and see where we go yes we will loose but if we get in the habit of winnning and winning is a habit who knows where we can go.:waaaht:

Comment

Working...
      X