Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fa decision already decided

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
    Well according to a poster on qprdot.org

    "Spoke to someone who, shall we say is extremely high up within the club at the Player of The Year Awards last night and the conversation left me with the impression that all has been settled with the FA and that next week the club will be just going through the 'process'.


    http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=52757
    Well we can only speculate if true but staff members I spoke to last night and players seemed very confident now so perhaps there has been a major development in the last couple of days

    Comment


    • #2
      I told you this last week and no one believed me. Rangers have already got money aside , jus going through the motions. You chose to dig me out James..
      Let's see what happens!

      Comment


      • #3
        Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        I told you this last week and no one believed me. Rangers have already got money aside , jus going through the motions. You chose to dig me out James..
        Let's see what happens!
        Yeah...But you got the date wrong.

        Shame on you
        Your mum would love me...

        Comment


        • #4
          Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          I told you this last week and no one believed me. Rangers have already got money aside , jus going through the motions. You chose to dig me out James..
          Let's see what happens!

          Comment


          • #5
            Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Yeah...But you got the date wrong.

            Shame on you
            I actually didn't give a date the club would announce it, I gave a date the club would know internally.
            I got a lot of shat about that, funny how others are now saying the same!

            Like I kept saying, I trust my source and he spoke to some top brass.

            Comment


            • #6
              Does tie in with what that twitter feed from the sunday mirror journo.

              Comment


              • #7
                Well he made positive comments also.
                I stand by my comments, and will dig the thread out, when it happens!!

                Comment


                • #8
                  Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  I actually didn't give a date the club would announce it, I gave a date the club would know internally.
                  I got a lot of shat about that, funny how others are now saying the same!

                  Like I kept saying, I trust my source and he spoke to some top brass.
                  Fairplay to you, mate. Keep sharing the info. I'm like you...If I hear something, I'll share it, like the Mackie, Hill, Derry and Kenny signings. If it turns out to be untrue, like McAnuff and Speroni, then I can deal with it.

                  Even if worse case scenario, and I get transfers like Leon Clarke correct, I'll take the blame for that, as well
                  Your mum would love me...

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    Benny, you're a rounded guy. Read my thread I just bumped up and let me know what you think. James reckons i gave a date of an announcement.. I didn't!!

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      Could be decided but not what we want to hear

                      Radio news is saying championship clubs have been told to expect a delay in the beginning of the play offs

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        Thought they'd been told there "might be a delay"??
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          I have heard suspended 15 point sentence...ie. don't do it again...

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                            I have heard suspended 15 point sentence...ie. don't do it again...
                            Better get shot of GP then......
                            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

                            2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

                            2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

                            2015/2016, average at best.....

                            2016/2017, same old, same old....

                            2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

                            Its the hope that kills you!

                            Comment


                            • #14
                              This sounds good, to me it seems we have't done anything wrong but will pay money to the FA, no points, SWEET
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

                              LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                              Comment


                              • #15
                                ffs one minute i read a report hear rumours that were being docked points, one minute i read a report and hear rumours that its a fine

                                cant take this any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X