song for first game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• song for first game

#### you all....#### you all.........briatore,eccleston n russell.........for we are the rangers dont take us for mugs......#### off and leave us you tight fisted ****s............#### you all.....#### you all............
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

quality lol
    cant see it being sung though lol

Comment

LOL that is a great song

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        #### you all....#### you all.........briatore,eccleston n russell.........for we are the rangers dont take us for mugs......#### off and leave us you tight fisted ****s............#### you all.....#### you all............

Are you 12 ? I dont wish to be insulting but that is very childish and short sighted it will cause unrest in the team you SUPORT before the season has started
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

that is good my friend
          WE ARE QPR

Comment

Your letter was only the start of it,
            One letter and now you're a part of it,
            Now you've done it, Jim has fixed for it you, and you and you.

There must be something that you always want to do,
            The one thing that you always wanted to,

Now you've done it, Jim has fixed it for you, and you and you and you
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Quality....he can take his piece of S**T badge with him as well :scorn:
              http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

There wontbe any songs at the first game as there wont be anyone watching at this rate.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

our ground's to big for us, our ground's to big for us

Comment

Yer gd idea factomondo, then he leaves, then there is no qpr, but i cna see where you are going with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Only1rowly View Post
                      Yer gd idea factomondo, then he leaves, then there is no qpr, but i cna see where you are going with that.
                      Yaaawwwnnnnnnn!!!

When will people like you stop waffling on about if Briatore goes then there will be no QPR.

The club and all us fans will still be here long after the fat greasy slob has departed.

I only wish it isn't too long before he does.

Comment

This is getting really boring, really fast!.....Can't we just accept the Manager, give him half a chance & get on with SUPPORTING our team? If come xmas, he's been rubbish, then I'll give you your point but you can't slate the guy before he's done anything for us. Yes there were probably better Managers that some of you wanted but we need to consider if those managers were interested?.....We can't force someone into the job if they don't want it. Magilton's Ipswich were better than us last year so it's progress, however small you may perceive it. I'm happy to give the guy a chance.

Comment

childish, but never the less.. the first song ill sing is:

MAGILTONS BLUE N WHITE ARMY!
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Or.. we want our sousa back!

haha

We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                              or.. We want our sousa back!

Haha

lol

jim jim super jim super jim magilton !!!!
                              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                              X