Nottingham forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nottingham forest

have gone very quiet regarding the transfers of Dexter and Campy, I wonder if this is because we are waiting to see what new manager thinks of them???

I'll give you 2 reasons

1). The players have been on their holiday's since the end of the season as has Flavio
    2). The transfer window has not yet opened.

These 2 reasons could quite easily be applied when understanding why we haven't appointed a manager yet but I guess people prefer to throw their toys out the pram instead.

Comment

I reckon that's it-the new manager,one from Pardew,Magilton,Boothroyd,de Canio,Toshack,Tapia,Zenga,Ince,Wise,will need to run the rule over every one of our squad over the coming weeks and also identify their transfer targets,allowing enough time for the squad to gel in time for pre-season....wait...they better hurry things up a bit..

Comment

Firstly, I can wait for deals to be done, but I don't think the lack of deals is all to do with the transfer window.

For out of contract players in England yes, but not for those based abroad or those whose contracts are not due to expire. There is nothing to stop QPR agreeing a fee with a club, then doing a deal with the player and sign contracts.

The transfer window may not have opened, but other clubs have agreed deals and had pre-contracts signed. The only thing is the contracts cannot be registered until the window opens on July 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I'll give you 2 reasons

1). The players have been on their holiday's since the end of the season as has Flavio
          2). The transfer window has not yet opened.

These 2 reasons could quite easily be applied when understanding why we haven't appointed a manager yet but I guess people prefer to throw their toys out the pram instead.
          Cheers W12 I didn't even realise the window was still closed, when does it officially open then? No need to answer, just seen Stan's post !

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            I reckon that's it-the new manager,one from Pardew,Magilton,Boothroyd,de Canio,Toshack,Tapia,Zenga,Ince,Wise,will need to run the rule over every one of our squad over the coming weeks and also identify their transfer targets,allowing enough time for the squad to gel in time for pre-season....wait...they better hurry things up a bit..
            The new season doesn't kick off for 2 months how much time do you need?

The squad has had a whole season and a half to gel & I thought transfer targets were identified by Paladini

The thing is we as fans are being very impatient about things, I'm sure there is plenty going on behind the scenes, what doesn't help is the "ITK" crowd getting it wrong every 5 mins.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 29-05-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X