No announcement yet.

Taken from another site, dont shoot the messenger, well said that man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MYU - He has already posted this letter before on this site. The heading says 'Well said that man'. How is this supposed to be interpreted?

The guy is a first class jerk. In my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      He saved the club people should remember that.

Many have forgotten how far we have come in such a short space of time.

Look at Southampton that could of been us.
      Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
        MYU - He has already posted this letter before on this site. The heading says 'Well said that man'. How is this supposed to be interpreted?

Mr Lofty you are right that is exactly how I interpreted it...I'm sure WembleyRanger will be on in a bit threatening anyone who dares laugh at him or disagree with him with acts of physical violence. Maybe he'll try to bring you out as a homosexual as well lowering the tone even further.

Comment

I hate being personal on MB but Wembley Ranger you are taking the abolute **** with this. You have already posted this stupid letter a few weeks ago so why do it again.

Do you not realise that by associating yourself with this you are making yourself seem thick?

I guess not. Knob.
          u clearly are a **** of the highest order

Comment

st albums ranger ha ha

dont have the same ring does it

u clearly have an attitude problem

perhaps u should stick to your armchair and hope we get more than a couple of games on sky next year as thats clearly where ur support lies

numpty

Comment

So come on Wembley-where did you get this from???

Comment

I have an attitude problem? I am not the one who started this post with that daft letter. I responded. I assume you were looking for a response otherwise why post it?

Whilst I agree St Albans Rangers doesnt have much of a ring to it may I add I have been a ST holder for the last 18 seasons.

Pipe and smoke it young man.

Comment

Working...
                X