Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone trying To renew Season Ticket After Deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone trying To renew Season Ticket After Deadline?

Seems like your ticket may have gone:shocked:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Appara its carnage and they have to work out whos renewed and who hasnt.

there are loads moving "down" colour schemes too.

Gonna be a fortnight before they can take bookings properly i heard
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Anyone who complains about this is having a laugh as we knew this would be the case if you didn't then you should pay attention.

On the flip side with an estimated 5000 so far who haven't renewed this presents an opportunity to grab a better a seat.

Come join me in Platters I think there will be a few spare.

Comment

Iknow 6 people waiting to upgrade from gold to platinum
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Anyone who complains about this is having a laugh as we knew this would be the case if you didn't then you should pay attention.

On the flip side with an estimated 5000 so far who haven't renewed this presents an opportunity to grab a better a seat.

Come join me in Platters I think there will be a few spare.
          I tried to upgrade to mine and my cousins seats to Platinum and was told that there is only restricted view seats left. I ask about a reduction because of the view saying I'm not paying Platinum prices for a restricted view and was firmly told sorry sir that's all that's left available. I asked had every seat been renewed and the girl said they'd forfilled their the quota of applications which left me very surprised!

Think someone is telling porkies at the club!!!

Comment

Dazzer if I was you I would ask to see the views from all the available seats within the ground, all around me there was empty seats last season in Block C. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a great deal of interest because you might as well pay the £100 for a better view and gain access to the Platters Bar.

Some lads on LFW have been having issues

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.fo...id_t=113522#19

I'm not the biggest fan of the box office, I wouldn't be surprised if they cocked it all up or don't have a clue whats going on. Personally I go down and check again when the BO is dead and they have nothing better to do than show you inside the ground.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-05-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Been mostly out of the loop for a couple of weeks (been in spain) have the club announced walk up prices yet????.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                Been mostly out of the loop for a couple of weeks (been in spain) have the club announced walk up prices yet????.
                dont be silly

appara £45 on the door my hp told me

Comment

any c-club going cheep

Comment

Working...
                  X