Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I agree with W12.

My only frustration is the price I’ve got to pay for a season ticket… But then I thought to myself I’d quite comfortably spend £100 on a Stone Island Jumper or £90 on a nice pair of Levis Jeans… Or £4 for a Club Sandwich in my local M&S every lunch break..!

The future really is brighter than it’s been for a long, long time.
    This is it and I really believe there are a lot of people out their complaining out there just for the sake of it as the extra cost for many will not mean turning the temperature down on the central heating this winter.

My season ticket cost me an extra £4.55 a week than it did before they increased dramatically last season. That is the equivilant of a pint and a half of lager, a journey into Central London one way on the tube or less than a packet of fags.

Link67 I'm more than capable of holding a normal conversation but your thread is one of half dozen similar threads posted on here everyday. There is no need to resort to name calling either so why don't you change the record!

I try to focus on the positives, good points as well SPC!
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-05-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Fair point SPC, you do put yourself in the firing line so to speak, I just think people should maybe pause before pulling the trigger.

This is the problem with MB's/emal or text, emotion is hard to express........especially as punctuation is disregarded or not understood by many. The nearest thing we see to punctuation nowadays are smilies .

Call me old fashioned but punctuation HAS to be a part of a text statement to be sure it is interpreted in the way it was intended, a common problem with posts.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything like that only some posters simply fire rockets and not read into the post enough.

Blah, blah, blah.....far to much of it in my posts in this thread .
      Last edited by Neo; 27-05-2009, 08:55 PM. Reason: Spelling...oops!
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Link, apologies.

Your right, but it comes with winning football matches. The £100 you might spend on a match-day makes you happier if you've won. We had a good time of that in Div 1. I too see the general bad atmosphere, but you simply cannot change it, until the team make you do it. Loftus Road can be a fortress and the club should not under-estimate the role supporters play. We have been the 12th man in some games, but certainly not last season.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
        X