im now starting????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im now starting????

to hate everything about this club all this money our owners have as just bought us more and more misery, bring me back the league 1 atmosphere anyday we are know further forward since 2007 in my view and the 3k season ticket sales prove it morale is low and we cant ignore it.

no thanks

Newcastle or Wycombe

no contest
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete i dont mean i want to be in league 1 again, i mean i want the atmosphere back to being a happy club where us has fans were not goading either other back to being a normal football club with a loyal fan base, and from where im sitting its all going we are losing support not gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
        to hate everything about this club all this money our owners have as just bought us more and more misery, bring me back the league 1 atmosphere anyday we are know further forward since 2007 in my view and the 3k season ticket sales prove it morale is low and we cant ignore it.
        I'm not miserable maybe a little frustrated but far from miserable. I haven't felt so positive about QPR since the days we got relegated from the Premier League.

Listening to the moaners on these MB's does not help your course, why don't you log off for a bit if you can't handle it then you may not feel like slitting your wrists so much.

Bit sad really!

Comment

w12 ranger you are a total pratt cant you have a normal conversation if you like being ****ed around by briatore and co then its up to you, but 80% are totally hacked off.

Comment

you in the minority here mate, championship or league 1. hard choice. We arent going to get the same atmosphere due to increased prices, the same with any team that evolves. Get real

Comment

Yep totally agree with W12!

The futures bright........the future's Blue & White!

Comment

Rome wasnt built in a day.
                It is frustrating but how have the owners money bought us more and more misery exactly ?
                There money saved us, signed us new players etc.

Its gonna take time, but we will get there.

I would say 75% of clubs who kick off in the New Season of CCC are worse off than us.

Comment

I agree with W12.

My only frustration is the price I’ve got to pay for a season ticket… But then I thought to myself I’d quite comfortably spend £100 on a Stone Island Jumper or £90 on a nice pair of Levis Jeans… Or £4 for a Club Sandwich in my local M&S every lunch break..!

The future really is brighter than it’s been for a long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                    you in the minority here mate, championship or league 1. hard choice. We arent going to get the same atmosphere due to increased prices, the same with any team that evolves. Get real
                    So you're saying the more we evolve as a successful club the worse the atmosphere will be ? It must be awful at Man U then.

Comment

I see where your coming from 67 , Ive renewed .reluctantly if there is no major improvement this season it could be my last as a ST holder
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Why can't people think about what frame of mind the poster might have been in, to many of you just like to jump down the throats of a poster and condemn them because they don't have the same opinion as you (general statement). Can't you just read into the posts a little more and think that the person writing it may be genuinely in need of a release of frustration due to our club, and let's face it it's far from perfect and many things were promised which weren't delivered.

Think about how you reply please....this MB might be better for it if people stopped and thought before posting.

Not easy all the time but try!
                        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                        :grimace:

Comment

i was happier supporting rangers before this season

we do not matter to those in charge

they have played on our loyalty and they will continue to do so

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                            i was happier supporting rangers before this season

we do not matter to those in charge

they have played on our loyalty and they will continue to do so

That's modern football Sam, we are but a pain that has to be considered (to a degree) for FC owners. If they could do without us I'm sure they'd be happier.
                            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                            :grimace:

Comment

Neo I understand what you say regarding fellow posters jumping down the original posters thread but if you choose to publically give an opinion/feeling which isn't the consensus of all then people will reply to it.

My response to the original poster is that yes the board haven't got everything right but on the 15th December 2007 (just 18 months ago) we drew at home to Wolves and were bottom after 22 matches. That day Barker, Rehman, Malcolm, Moore, Walton, Nygaard and even Ainsworth were all part of the squad that drew 0-0. The board may have bought light fittings and spent money on the "Boutique" but they have also signed Cerny, Connolly, Buzsaky, Vine, Routledge etc. Yes the atmosphere is not the same but once we start winning again it will return.

Keep the Faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X