Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do you sit and marks out of ten....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you sit and marks out of ten....

for the whole package,view,facilities,people sitting round you

I will start,I SIT SAR and would give seat,view etc 9 as its a cracking view, however my overall score is 7 , as having a **** is a battlezone which stinks of fags, getting a beer is a bundle,getting the kids sweets a nightmare so 7 for me
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Right near the front of R.

The view is zero when we're on the left wing towards the school end but, I can look up quickly and get that on the big screen.

Else its great for when we're attacking the Loft and brilliant for influencing linesman ;)

So, I'd give it an 8.

People around me I'd give a 10 to.

Facilities get a 5

So overall a 6.5/7
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sit 2nd row from the front virtually behind the goal in the Upper Loft.

Overall 7.

View is good but it is so cramped up there.

Have to wait ages to get a beer at half time.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I sit in JU in a seat which used to be called a restricyed view but since the new owners took over is now deemed not to be and if there is any action near the goal line at the Loft end then I have to lean forward a bit.

No chance of having a bet in the ground these days and I have never really liked bagels so dont bother with any of the catering.

Blue and White bar is an absolute discrace with warm flat beer that has been sat there for 45 minutes and served by the most ignorant and rudest staff they can find to do so.

5/10 for me.

Comment

Platinum area S.A.Rd C block 6 rows from the front.Overall pretty good,but very cramped knee room and worried about getting DVT. However,having been moved by the club from what is now the W12 Club after 40 years in the same seat ( was £284 and is now £3,525) and where the view was perfect and more legroom my overall score for my new seat is 6 out of 10.

Comment

Stand in the qblock. Best part of the ground for atmosphere. If we ever get asked to sit down, it would border on 1-10, with views obscure.

As it is, I go for 8-10. You cannot see the far left to the away end, but that is compensated by the atmosphere
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              I sit in JU in a seat which used to be called a restricyed view but since the new owners took over is now deemed not to be and if there is any action near the goal line at the Loft end then I have to lean forward a bit.

No chance of having a bet in the ground these days and I have never really liked bagels so dont bother with any of the catering.

Blue and White bar is an absolute discrace with warm flat beer that has been sat there for 45 minutes and served by the most ignorant and rudest staff they can find to do so.

5/10 for me.
              Staff in the blue and white bar are terrible! They all look so miserable. They always seem to have huge jar of tips by their tills. I can never work out who would tip them for a flat Carlsberg served by someone as miserable as them!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

P Block Upper Loft, Good Views except for the Loft End goal line. Good people who know their football around me. Overall though because of the cramped seats and terrible service at half time will give it a 7 /10

Comment

I sit in S Block Elllerslie Road and I sit in either Z or Y depends how many people are sitting there. Also this part of Ellerslie Road is Gold. I have a massive pillar in the way and thats a gold seat lmao ? Also I cannot see the big screen due to the scaffolding. BUT I sit around people who are really nice and sometimes have a laugh too. Also its actually a good view but would be better if the pillar wasnt there. I know its not the pillars fault because its holding the staduim up

Would be nice if they fixed the ladies toilets in Ellerslie Road because nearly all of them do not flush and the hand dryer sucks. Takes forever to dry your hands. I never queue up for food. Just can't be arsed plus its not great food.

So overall I would give where I sit 7/10

Comment

F Block, Row D - four rows from front.

There is a pillar in the way, but doesn't restrict view of goal action. Also have blind spot on near touch line towards loft end.

7 for view

10 for people in my vicinity
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Sit in front of the Press Box Block C up in Platters - 9/10 for the view, 10/10 for the people around me (no riff raff) and 9/10 for the facilities which includes access to the Platters Bar and Roy Wegerle spiral staircase to get out of the game in a minute at the end of the match.

Overall 9/10

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Sit in front of the Press Box Block C up in Platters - 9/10 for the view, 10/10 for the people around me (no riff raff) and 9/10 for the facilities which includes access to the Platters Bar and Roy Wegerle spiral staircase to get out of the game in a minute at the end of the match.

Overall 9/10
                        Morning W12,hope this Wednesday finds you well,one question for you
                        Define Riff Raff for me please?
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I stand in the middle of the RBlock-simply the best place to be-great view of the goal and penalty box at Loft end-known everyone around me for years and we usually sing.

8/10

Comment

Sit about 7 rows back behind the goal in Lower Loft.
                            View is great of the Loft end goal (unless people suddenly stand up -- by the time I've stood up I've missed whatever they were standing up to see. Bring back terracing behind the goal!) View of other end is partially blocked by the cross bar and goalie's backside (couldn't see a damn thing when we played Burnley). Big screen really useful then. So, view, 7 out of 10.
                            Facilities -- like Cait says, ladies' isn't great (I know people think a broken toilet seat is laughable, but a friend of mine ended up with serious internal injuries as a result of a broken seat in a restaurant -- hence me harping on about it). Food outlet -- OK until about 2.45, quality dubious as always -- queues at half-time mean we tend to avoid it. 5 out of 10.
                            People -- not a bad bunch, know several of them by name, and others by sight enough to talk to. Atmosphere is like a social gathering rather than a football match, and very few of us sing (but that doesn't stop us!) Only one bloke pees some of us off --f's and blinds at players for no reason -- has really laid into Cerny big time -- quite mindless, vergng on offensive. 8 out of 10 for people.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                              Morning W12,hope this Wednesday finds you well,one question for you
                              Define Riff Raff for me please?
                              You couldn't be accused of rising to the bait could you ade

Boutique Baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X