Money Money Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Money Money

Anyone itk have any idea why the owners are spending that bit of money to take us to the next level?
    Sponsorship deals, ticket and merchandise sales. Where is all the money from that going apart from the wages?
    Ohh ye i forgot, light fittings :what:

If we was to spend 10 million to go up, the club would make 60 odd million? doesnt that make good businesss sense? Maybe we should go on dragons den
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
      If we was to spend 10 million to go up, the club would make 60 odd million? doesnt that make good businesss sense? Maybe we should go on dragons den
      exactly my point, we are wasting time and money down here. Wages would increase as better calibre of players come in, but ticket and merchandise sales along with sponsorship deals would increase in proportion. Wasting money all the time i just dont get it. Good businessmen apparently :very_sad:

Comment

I dont think Flavio knows how football works. I mean he may be able to run Renault. But If you look at it do you think they spent no money trying to improve Renault? Hmm i think not

Comment

I thought the sponsorships were layered and doubled when wereached the premiership, if so what they fluffing hanging round for
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

spending money doesn't guarantee promotion.

Comment

but not spending alomost garantees not getting promotion
              especially with the teams comming down from the prem
              Last edited by qprsuttz; 26-05-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                but not spending alomost garantees not getting promotion
                especially with the teams comming down from the prem
                the only ones coming down who might retain their players are west brom....newcastle have got to cut 30mill off the wage bill so big clear out there.
                Boro will lose alot....so both teams will be alot weaker.

not spending money doesn't guaratee anything either.....always been taught the only thing guarateed in life is death....

also if you have the right team spirit anything is possible....very much doubt Burnley spent millions upon millions.

Comment

burnley?
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Welcome back ade me old mucker!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                      burnley?
                      why the question big man?

good to see you back as well mate

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                        burnley?
                        Seconded..

Comment

Burnley have gone up because they were good enough to go up. We are not good enough to go up, we need to spend some money and seeing as we have money to spend (well at least the owners do) why shouldnt we not spend some to help with the promotion cause?

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                            Burnley have gone up because they were good enough to go up. We are not good enough to go up, we need to spend some money and seeing as we have money to spend (well at least the owners do) why shouldnt we not spend some to help with the promotion cause?
                            burnley done one thing right. spent money on a striker near £1.75mil on paterson who has scored 19 goals this season. Also £1 mil on eagles who i have to say is one of the best players ive seen a lr this season. So there you go another example of money spent = promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                              burnley done one thing right. spent money on a striker near £1.75mil on paterson who has scored 19 goals this season. Also £1 mil on eagles who i have to say is one of the best players ive seen a lr this season. So there you go another example of money spent = promotion.
                              Yeh Im for spending money, surley it cant harm. Its got to be a lot better than loaning players. I dont like loan players to be honest cos I dont think they really truley give 100% apart from a rare few. You cant expect to be promoted with freebies and loan players

Comment

Working...
                              X