Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    He had Ageymnag for a few games, but played him right wing:confused:

Are you not prepared to accept with MALCOLM, REHMAN, BARKER and Stewart you might just concede goals?
    De Canio chose to play those players:

This is the team De Canio put out against Burnley when we lost 4-2. Note Mancienne came on as a 90th minute sub. Why didn't he start with him unless De Canio rated Rehman more?

QPR: Camp, Connolly (Mancienne 90), Stewart, Rehman, Delaney, Buzsaky, Rowlands (Leigertwood 39), Mahon, Ephraim (Blackstock 68), Vine, Agyemang.
    Subs Not Used: Pickens, Lee.

More...

Comment

Pretty simple.

Its called the January transfer window.

When we got Cranie on loan (who was good at the time), c9onceding of goals dried up.

Burnley game you talk about

you are being selecive for a single purpose, of trying to prove you are right.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He came, he chose to leave. So lets just leave him where he is. Good luck to him there

Comment

It was a great HOME season-with some very exciting attacking football being played-but we were suspect away from home-and conceded way too many late goals.

Comment

Sir Pie your stats don't lie.
            You are spot on!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Is this the start of the spin?? ;)

How about a link showing some of the last minute capitulations? Wolves was my favourite as we managed it twice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Aint going to happen but id prefer LDC to anyone currently being touted
                Thank f**k for that......

Don't understand how anyone (apart from GP) could want a manager who is a proven failure at a huge number of clubs (including this one) over and above a manager (who incidentally, I'm not excited about) whose Ipswich side finished above ours every season he was in charge (btw he DIDN'T spend £12m) and a guy who has delivered play off success.......

The mind boggles.............

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Pretty simple.

Its called the January transfer window.

When we got Cranie on loan (who was good at the time), c9onceding of goals dried up.

Burnley game you talk about

you are being selecive for a single purpose, of trying to prove you are right.
                  Is this the same Cranie who played just 110 minutes under De Canio. Cranie played 5 full matches and the twenty minutes against Coventry. 4 of the 5 were with Harford in charge.

You talk about being selective but you've chosen 110 minutes of football to prove that you are right.

Comment

I normally agree with Scott but he does get influenced by Pete.
                    If we went the De Canio route we will be employing a coach NOT a manager.
                    For that reason all our players will be bought by Paladini. I like the man and I thought he did great selling the club to rich investors but he should NOT be involved in who we buy and sell. We need a british/irish manager that know this league and can sort out a few attitudes because olly managed a great deal through motivation and team building, things that won't happen if we go the foreign route
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;58459]He had Ageymnag for a few games, but played him right wing:confused:

Shouldve read page 2 before responding lol
                      Last edited by MKPaul; 26-05-2009, 02:22 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

Another meaningless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Is this the same Cranie who played just 110 minutes under De Canio. Cranie played 5 full matches and the twenty minutes against Coventry. 4 of the 5 were with Harford in charge.

You talk about being selective but you've chosen 110 minutes of football to prove that you are right.
                          In best Scooby Doo villain voice.....

"And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those darn facts....."
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I normally agree with Scott but he does get influenced by Pete.
                            If we went the De Canio route we will be employing a coach NOT a manager.
                            For that reason all our players will be bought by Paladini. I like the man and I thought he did great selling the club to rich investors but he should NOT be involved in who we buy and sell. We need a british/irish manager that know this league and can sort out a few attitudes because olly managed a great deal through motivation and team building, things that won't happen if we go the foreign route
                            I agree with you

What or who is Gianni?

An agent. A damned good one at that - his record is pretty bloody good overall..look at what we paid for Cerny, Gorkks, Routledge for example? He knows the system and drives a hard bargain. So, that's his forte.

That and being very personable.

IMHO we need a Manager who picks the players - and then GP can negotiate the best deal for the club. With his personality he can "sell" the QPR dream to these players and with his agents skills can get the best deal for QPR.

But, the manager should pick the specific targets imho. Under previous managers its been "i need a striker", what it should be is "I need either Cox, or Phillips" etc
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Jury's still out on Routledge Scott... And for every Cerny or Gorkks there is a Borrowdale or Padula lurking in the background. Not to mention Hall's wages, Agyemangs long contract etc etc etc
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                                Jury's still out on Routledge Scott... And for every Cerny or Gorkks there is a Borrowdale or Padula lurking in the background. Not to mention Hall's wages, Agyemangs long contract etc etc etc
                                I dont think many know the truth about gino - best leave that off messageboards. Borrowdale was signed when Dowie was still here - he wanted him. Sousa didnt.

Agree about Hall though - ridiculous money for someone that cant even get a starting place.
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X