Beckford transfer listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure he would be a good signing.
    We have plenty of players that are lazy and have plenty of attitude.
    I thought he did sod all in the playoff semi's apart from miss lots of sitters and take the worst penalty I have ever seen.
    He is no way premiership level.
    Did sod all in the championship and scoring lots of goals in league 1 is alot easier and I think even blackstock would get close to 30 and thats saying something
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 26-05-2009, 12:35 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There is another player in that league we should be going all out to buy Simon Cox this guy has got quality and the right attitude players like Beckford and dj campbell are like a few members of our squad who clearly have attitude problems.

Comment

Originally posted by e=mc2 View Post
        There is another player in that league we should be going all out to buy Simon Cox this guy has got quality and the right attitude players like Beckford and dj campbell are like a few members of our squad who clearly have attitude problems.
        How has DJ got an attitude problem?

Must have missed something there.

Comment

e= snap so we can't both be wrong and I agree.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we should ateast put a bid in of a mil, suposivly what we are willing to pay for cox
            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Think you'll find we're looking for a small quick type striker, not a target man type which Beckford is. And i think if we are in for a striker Dudley Campbell or Freddie Eastwood would be ideal or even Clinton Morrison to finish of chances.

Comment

id love us to sign him, but wont happen!, so no point in getting my hopes up.

There must be about 10 clubs calling him this afternoon!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

what is it with people and attitude ???????
                  so what if they have got an attitude i couldnt give a duck, more worried about their footballing skills. Anyway hasnt the best player in the world got an attitude problem. Sorry ronaldo we wont sign you mate you've got an attitude problem haha

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Not sure he would be a good signing.
                    We have plenty of players that are lazy and have plenty of attitude.
                    I thought he did sod all in the playoff semi's apart from miss lots of sitters and take the worst penalty I have ever seen.
                    He is no way premiership level.
                    Did sod all in the championship and scoring lots of goals in league 1 is alot easier and I think even blackstock would get close to 30 and thats saying something
                    All teams and players have off days.What about the 34 goals in 34 games he scored on better days.Great goals - very quick for his height - good with both feet and head,and unlike Blackstock doesn't spend half his time on his backside.Regardless of his attitude he's as good as your going to get for around £1.5 - 2m.

Comment

Now he's put in a transfer request it will keep his price down. Bates will still try for top dollar but clubs won't offer large now on that basis because they'll know he'll leave soon as his contract is not long. Agree with Pete to a degree that you could probably now pick him up for between £1-£2.5million (depends if you get into a bidding war with other clubs). Personally I think he'll be too disruptive to the squad. I see him as a problem player who needs a strong manager to keep him under control. A Keane like manager in my eyes will be the only one who'll get the best out of him in this division now.

Comment

Excellent signing & proven goalscorer,would def get me edging towards the box office for a ST

Comment

What a friggin signing this would be.

Would work wonders with the likes of buzz.

but again, the price is the issue...
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hooper or Cox is better signings.

Comment

Working...
                            X